Welcome to Gaia! ::

.closed
btw that post was not by me, it was by my friend who needed help.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
You want to know what to do? You erase her number and you never contact her again, b/c you likely butchered this girls view on relationships. You should stop seeing anyone on a serious level (and make it clear to anyone that you're not looking for anything serious) and you grow up. You handled everything extremely poorly. The least you can do, is give this girl the best you can, which at this point, is being completely out of her life and never returning to it. You lost her, you're not getting her back. You made your bed, now lie in it.
You need to leave her alone and move on.
What you should do is learn from your mistakes and do better next time. For her, that means listening to her when she asks you to leave her alone. Respect her wishes no matter how much it hurts.

The good thing is that you know now to be more supportive and understanding to the next girlfriend. To be more faithful. The more you learn and put into practice, the more successful your relationships will be.
You leave her alone. You used and abused someone who cared for you and treated you well. It is good that you realize what you did was wrong and regret it. However, it is not something that can be fixed. You need to accept that the relationship is over, and a thing of the past.

Quit calling, texting, and visiting her house. She asked you to leave her alone, and at this point what you are doing is harassment. She made her self clear, and you need to respect that.
You need to leave her alone. You were a horrible boyfriend to her, didn't support her when she needed you, and also cheated on her. I hope she can find better. Because you are scum and don't deserve her. :/
Too ******** bad. You ******** up and now you have to deal with the consequences of your actions. Stop talking to the poor girl and start improving yourself. You are a douche.

As you said, she tolerated you. Meaning you were a shitty human being.

Lonely Scamp

You ******** up and don't deserve your girlfriend back.

You continue to hurt her and break her heart for your own selfish reasons and take advantage of her because you know she loves you and will take you back.

Leave her alone. Delete her number. Stop being such a selfish person and hopefully in the future, once you've learned from your mistakes, you'll find somebody that you'll be able to cherish because you'll be more mature.

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
wow
u guys let him have it
where is the compassion
bronxbigred
wow
u guys let him have it
where is the compassion

agreed, guy just had a nuke called on him

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

You leave your ex alone, that's what you do. You left her for another girl. That's your beef. You've dumped your ex multiple times, and I don't blame her for not wanting to talk to you again. You going to her house, texting and calling her constantly is grounds for harassment. Please leave the poor thing alone and move on. User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lonely Scamp

bronxbigred
wow
u guys let him have it
where is the compassion

He's honestly not in a situation where he really deserves so much compassion. Granted, I'll admit we all came at him pretty strong, it's one of those situations where it's a little hard not to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff