Welcome to Gaia! ::

......but I really like my friend and i'm leavin to visit texas soon and all i want is a goodbye kiss from him but i know that he doesn't like me. his name is Kai(names changed) and he's in my math class. we talk a lot and i tell him everything(problems) and i do painting for him as payback(though that's the only thing he accepts). I like him so much and he keeps my mind off of my failed love life and like i said before i just want a kiss....but i know he'll probably say: "i don't think so" or run away......when he does things like that and egnores me he makes me feel so useless and pathetic and alone. what should i do?
if he has a girlfriend - dont even think about it o_O

what kind of a kiss? romantic, pecker, sloppy, violent or a good ol' brittish snog?
right b4 you leave, just go up to him and give him a quick kiss...he wouldn't know what hit him...
Peaches62190
right b4 you leave, just go up to him and give him a quick kiss...he wouldn't know what hit him...

true, that's what my girlfriend did to me on our fist (steritypical) date, and i was like " eek whah..."
just kiss him. I did that to my friend one day and we ended up together because of it
I wouldn't do it.
...but then again, I've always lived a life of regret, which hurts every partical of me, so I guess you shouldn't listen to me.

It depends if you'll come back from the visit....
...if you are, then don't bother to
if you aren't...then .....kiss him.
its not pathetic everyone wants aknowledgement but if he treats you bad i wouldnt get to exited u know what you can do is for you to be strong and just be friends with the guy ... anyway is hes loss smile
thanks.....i would like a romantic kiss...but i don't know. i am coming back but i won't see him untill next school year. will he forget about it?
Dont say a thing, just grab him and kiss him, if its meant to be he'll kiss you back.
Peaches62190

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff