Welcome to Gaia! ::

nataku-ortami
xMiyabiMarux
tell the guy the girl wants you and tell the girl the guy is really gay and he couldnt tell her himself and he doesnt like to talk about it

If you are not joking then you need to rot in hell for all eternity while being eaten alive by rats everyday then have you body grow back everynight causing you more and more pain.

no i was being seriouse my friend tried it, it worked for a bit but then he moved and he didnt really care about the b***h
xMiyabiMarux
nataku-ortami
xMiyabiMarux
tell the guy the girl wants you and tell the girl the guy is really gay and he couldnt tell her himself and he doesnt like to talk about it

If you are not joking then you need to rot in hell for all eternity while being eaten alive by rats everyday then have you body grow back everynight causing you more and more pain.

no i was being seriouse my friend tried it, it worked for a bit but then he moved and he didnt really care about the b***h

Sounds like a great idea to me you should do it.
You two are evil, heartless, bastards that deserve to be lonely and forgotten for you entire lives.
real help please
Isamu-san
real help please

that was real help
nataku-ortami
You two are evil, heartless, bastards that deserve to be lonely and forgotten for you entire lives.

im feeling pretty empty right now im haveing a hard tiem whoreign my self out for crack my step father got me pregnant Should i just end my life right now ?

maybe than you can have the satisfaction knowing you made me wanna die even more.
dc081770
nataku-ortami

im feeling pretty empty right now im haveing a hard tiem whoreign my self out for crack my step father got me pregnant Should i just end my life right now ?

maybe than you can have the satisfaction knowing you made me wanna die even more.

Awww... wait i feel no pity for a crack whore.

anywho back on topic...

I think that you have two choices.

A. Do nothing and wait to see what happens.

B. Sit them both down and tell them how you feel and hope for the best.
nataku-ortami
dc081770
nataku-ortami

Aww im sorry if i have to work to live and that i dont get a perfect little life liek you.

How would you feel if you were molested by your step father and 3 month later you told your mom you were pregnant and she made you get an abortion please tell me.than after all that you cant even say who really got you pregnant becuase they wont believe you.
nataku-ortami
dc081770
nataku-ortami

anywho back on topic...

Well the....

8,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Isamu-san
nataku-ortami
dc081770
nataku-ortami

anywho back on topic...

Well the....

What it boils down to is you deciding whether the girl is worth enough for you to do that for.
dc081770
nataku-ortami
dc081770
nataku-ortami

Aww im sorry if i have to work to live and that i dont get a perfect little life liek you.

How would you feel if you were molested by your step father and 3 month later you told your mom you were pregnant and she made you get an abortion please tell me.than after all that you cant even say who really got you pregnant becuase they wont believe you.

I do not have a perfect life, also I work for a living too. Sorry to hear about that last bit, but still being a crack whore doesn't better any situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff