Welcome to Gaia! ::

May 25th my best friend died from a bacterial meningitis. He helped me get through some of the hardest times of my life. My friend practically my brother had been expelled earlier that year and this kid was the only person I could talk to for weeks. He was a good kid, perfect son. and the best friend you or I could ever hope for. Yesterday was a prayer service and for the first time in nine years I cried. The reality that I will never see him again sank in and I couldn't handle it. Tonight is a bonfire in his honor and I can't go. Regulation by my parents and lack of trust of my friends has lead them to believe that I shouldn't leave the house. I now get to sit at home while they go see a movie or something and think about the good times I've had.

Even as I type this tears cover my cheeks and the memories of good times past swarm my mind.

RIP Dan Bailey. February 12th 1989 - May 25th 2005.
im really sorry. sad
im really sorry. it will get better, just try and stay strong. i hope everything turns out ok.
I feel for you, things will be better again someday.
damn that's young
rest in peace
CosmoKnight
May 25th my best friend died from a bacterial meningitis. He helped me get through some of the hardest times of my life. My friend practically my brother had been expelled earlier that year and this kid was the only person I could talk to for weeks. He was a good kid, perfect son. and the best friend you or I could ever hope for. Yesterday was a prayer service and for the first time in nine years I cried. The reality that I will never see him again sank in and I couldn't handle it. Tonight is a bonfire in his honor and I can't go. Regulation by my parents and lack of trust of my friends has lead them to believe that I shouldn't leave the house. I now get to sit at home while they go see a movie or something and think about the good times I've had.

Even as I type this tears cover my cheeks and the memories of good times past swarm my mind.

RIP Dan Bailey. February 12th 1989 - May 25th 2005.

Do you want advice? Otherwise, this is not the place to post this. Please use GaiaJournal or Livejournal.
oo.. outch sorry man. I had a friend awhile ago that that happened to she is better now but still it took awhile just hang in their.
So sorry for you loss if you need to talk more pm me.

may he rest in peace

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces