Welcome to Gaia! ::

i am at a total loss right now. i have so many mixed feelings and i dont know how to sort them out. i wont lie. i really need help. im not doing this for attention either. ive just lost all hope and want to live. i just want some sort of support from someone because all the people i love in my life left me....
I'm sorry to hear that sad What happened??
we need more info to help you..
just everything. i get treated like s**t at home. i actually have to pay to live here. all my friends are sick of me being depressed so they stopped hanging out with me or talking to me and my boyfriend has just given up on us because i'm a "shelfish b***h"
Ticklish_princess
just everything. i get treated like s**t at home. i actually have to pay to live here. all my friends are sick of me being depressed so they stopped hanging out with me or talking to me and my boyfriend has just given up on us because i'm a "shelfish b***h"

How old are you?
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess

How old are you?

im turning 18 in feb
Ticklish_princess
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess

How old are you?

im turning 18 in feb

Do you have any plans on attaining any degrees in a university? Do you have credentials in high school, such as scholarships and advanced placement courses, that would show to a lender good personality traits?
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess

How old are you?

im turning 18 in feb

Do you have any plans on attaining any degrees in a university? Do you have credentials in high school, such as scholarships and advanced placement courses, that would show to a lender good personality traits?

yes ive already been excepted into culinary school. and i have all 90's and up for grades in highschool. and i have a wonderful personality. its just ive been so down and i have no one to help me.
Ticklish_princess
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess

How old are you?

im turning 18 in feb

yes ive already been excepted into culinary school. and i have all 90's and up for grades in highschool. and i have a wonderful personality. its just ive been so down and i have no one to help me.

Do you want someone to help you in general, or do you want the help from your family and friends specifically?
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess

How old are you?

im turning 18 in feb

Do you want someone to help you in general, or do you want the help from your family and friends specifically?

i just want help. i just need to be able to understand that there is a reason for me to live.

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Chill out, take a deep breath, and stop thinking for a minute. Seems like you're just stressed. I felt pretty down for a while, and it felt like everyone hated me, or was out to get me. I eventually got over it, but yeah, it was a pretty tough time. I wish you luck, though.
Ticklish_princess
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess
Destrucity
Ticklish_princess

im turning 18 in feb

i just want help. i just need to be able to understand that there is a reason for me to live.

Then I don't know what could be bugging you. You'll be eighteen in a little over half a year. You're intelligent. You've been accepted into a university. You will almost definitely find friends in university that will be mature, and you have that prospect to look forward. However, the reason you're sad is maybe because the issue isn't that you want someone to help you generally. The issue maybe that you want help from your family and the friends you mentioned in the opening post.

My advice would then be to severe your attachment to these people, because they obviously don't respect you sufficiently, and the prospects of your bright future is greater than having emotional distress over these matters.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
I know how you feel, just relax alittle and thing will get better for you. ok?
If you need any thing just pm or comment.
And I agree with Destrucity.
i do need to relax but its so hard when you get hurt everyday. its not fun being put down by your family and friends
Ticklish_princess
i do need to relax but its so hard when you get hurt everyday. its not fun being put down by your family and friends

My final advice for you would just be from this quote from Eleanor Roosevelt:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas