Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah.... I've been extremely sick of my friend, Shawna, who constantly compares EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING to me. She's ignorant as all hell! She doesn't HONESTLY think she does anything wrong and she thinks I'm the biggest slut of all times and she totally treats me like s**t, alot of my friends ask me why she's always so bitchy towards me and what not. She just straight up treats me like crap! I fricken hate it! She's called me a whore/slutty/stupid/"a huge tease" I can't even say one thing to my boyfriend now and she wigs out saying that I was teasing him and it was bad to do and then I brought up the fact that she teases multiple guys but that's not bad! I was thinking about it today and I hadn't even kissed a guy in about a month up until Buddy. I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time. She thinks I'm just out to mess around with any one and she thinks that I constantly hoe around. She will not admit that she's a HUGE tease even when others tell her she is. She thinks she knows alot when she knows only a little. She's ignorant! I called her a ******** b***h because she said this... shawna 4 : depends on what you define as "a tease" I don't sit there and say that "oh I wanna bauf" and then not do it. or bauf someone that I've onwly known for 2 weeks I've not done anything really besides kiss this boy and she's already running her mouth about me ******** him when I haven't and she knows damn well. I ended our friendship saying... Me : (From Monica) You're a ******** b***h, and until you decide to consider what you do wrong and decide not to compare yourself to me then I don't need you as a friend! You've been causing me nothing but pain because I'm such a ******** up, I hope you're happy! Hopefully we can some time talk and be as close as we were once again... I love you but you've been treating me like s**t... So am I in the wrong and am I a bad person for doing this? Please tell me what you think, put yourself in my position from what you've seen in short text.... Thanks! Sorry it's kinda lengthy to read though...
whoa, shorten that down, from what the first 4 words i read, you sound like you might have some sort of thing to deal with, shorten it down to a 2 line sentence biggrin
uummm I think you have answered your own question. If she treats you like that then you were right to ditch her, you could have been alot meaner about it but were. I don't think you need to justify(sp?) yourself for doing it biggrin
you had no reason not to b***h at her. If she's gonna treat you like s**t she has no right to be your friend. Friends don't treat eachother like s**t unless they do it all the time and they're joking around and stuff. My friend is in a slightly similar situation. Her friend treats me and all my friends like s**t because we're freaks and won't let me talk to my friend. My friend has bitched at her several times but she can't take a hint.
princessmonica9
Yeah.... I've been extremely sick of my friend, Shawna, who constantly compares EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING to me. She's ignorant as all hell! She doesn't HONESTLY think she does anything wrong and she thinks I'm the biggest slut of all times and she totally treats me like s**t, alot of my friends ask me why she's always so bitchy towards me and what not. She just straight up treats me like crap! I fricken hate it! She's called me a whore/slutty/stupid/"a huge tease" I can't even say one thing to my boyfriend now and she wigs out saying that I was teasing him and it was bad to do and then I brought up the fact that she teases multiple guys but that's not bad! I was thinking about it today and I hadn't even kissed a guy in about a month up until Buddy. I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time. She thinks I'm just out to mess around with any one and she thinks that I constantly hoe around. She will not admit that she's a HUGE tease even when others tell her she is. She thinks she knows alot when she knows only a little. She's ignorant! I called her a ******** b***h because she said this... shawna 4 : depends on what you define as "a tease" I don't sit there and say that "oh I wanna bauf" and then not do it. or bauf someone that I've onwly known for 2 weeks I've not done anything really besides kiss this boy and she's already running her mouth about me ******** him when I haven't and she knows damn well. I ended our friendship saying... Me : (From Monica) You're a ******** b***h, and until you decide to consider what you do wrong and decide not to compare yourself to me then I don't need you as a friend! You've been causing me nothing but pain because I'm such a ******** up, I hope you're happy! Hopefully we can some time talk and be as close as we were once again... I love you but you've been treating me like s**t... So am I in the wrong and am I a bad person for doing this? Please tell me what you think, put yourself in my position from what you've seen in short text.... Thanks! Sorry it's kinda lengthy to read though...

You're not wrong for doing this. I'm glad you did.
I think you did the right thing. Don't think twice about it.
You did the right thing. You are not a bad person for doing this. If she was acting a complete jerk to you and you have no reason why, you have the right.
Good job on breaking the friendship! She sounds like a shitty friend to have!
I have to admit that I laughed (roared) while I read your first post...sorry about it. Now, your "friend" Shawna, she doesn't seem to be the epitome of friendship, so I suggest (that is, if you care about her) to confront her and ask "What the Hell is wrong with you, you %$&*# ?", wait for an intelligent answer that might clear your fiery doubts and if she seems sincere try to work it out. Good Luck!
You did the right thing.

Personally, I wouldn't have included the "I love you but...." part. I would have just called her a s**t-faced ********, and went off on an obscene rant that I can't post here, unless I want to be banned from Gaia.

But anyway, nice work.
Huh.

She's a person who needs help.

Either spioled rotten money wise and gets no attention from her parents.

Or she is dirt poor and her parents lord over her.

So she has to compare to feel better.

She has a low-self esteem.

I'd have gotten rid of her a long time ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff