Welcome to Gaia! ::

All that shopping FINALLY paid off.

I'm so excited. I went to DEB and got a mod homecoming dress, long, black and red, not shimmery for SIXTY DOLLARS. SIXTY DAMN DOLLARS!!! What a bargain. It's amazing.

I look so hot. >;>

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm just so excited. I probably sound like some ditz. ;.; I expect to be flamed, that's what excitement gets online these days. Flame away, but still help me.

I'm tall, about 5'6 and I don't want shoes that'll make me look taller. ;.; I also don't know what the crap kind of jewelry I'm going to wear. But that's not my problem is..

I don't know how to dance. I'm so nervous everyone at my new school's going to make fun of me, because I don't know how to dance AT ALL.

What am I going to do?

I sound spastic. XD

~Shoujoka
Uh, you're not tall. I'm tall (6'). So wear heels. And if you're worried about being taller than your friends, who cares? biggrin If you look great it doesn't matter. As for the dancing, umm, I can't dance either so I can't help you gonk
dont dance.. except slowdancing, thats easy. just watch a couple *modern* romance movies, they normally slowdance. and also, people dont waltz. its more like.. holding each other, slowly moving in circles. xd rest of the time, mingle and talk to the hot male wallflowers 3nodding
When it comes to not-slow dancing, people somehow tend to form these CIRCLES. Or at least, that's how they do in my school. x_x And I ignore these, mostly.

You don't HAVE to dance if you don't want to/can't. It's not as if anyone will ask you about it. Though someone might drag you out there.

Just um... sway back and forth. sweatdrop I dunno.
^^;;

Hmm, slow-dancing isn't a problem. XD Been there done that, with a chick o.O but it's the same difference. (She was teaching me how to slow-dance and swing dance.)

It's fast-dancing that is. I go to a school that has 28 boys and 8 girls so I know that I'm going to be dancing quite a bit, and I'm one of those people who are TERRIBLE at rejecting people. ;.; Saying 'no' about things like doing favors isn't hard, but when someone's making themselves vulnerable enough to be rejected like asking to date or dance I can't find the heart to say no.

XD Is there anyone who knows how to dance and can give me some fast tips?

~Glomps everyone who replied~ Thanks guys, you know, I thought I was so alone with my two left feet. -.-;; This is a really cool board.

Akueikyou: I guess you're right. XD I'm letting what some guy said to me the other day get to me. I AM NOT TOO TALL! And what the hell is wrong with being tall?

We kick a**.

~Shoujoka
no swaying O_o swaying makes it obvious you cant dance xd
New school and a dance? Wow, that would bear a huge burden. Just go in and have a good time.
freak dancing? err.. i dont suggest you try to get tips for that over the net. unless you wanna look like an idiot at the dance because you didnt really get what to do, or how to do it sweatdrop
Damn that is a bargain!
*tries to dance... trips over the nothing on the floor*

Don't mind me, I feel overly hyper today xd
Akueikyou
Uh, you're not tall. I'm tall (6'). So wear heels. And if you're worried about being taller than your friends, who cares? biggrin If you look great it doesn't matter. As for the dancing, umm, I can't dance either so I can't help you gonk
Hehehe lol well as long as your sexy.
http://www.debshops.com/fashion/ViewDetail.asp?page=9&CatID=16&ContentID=613

My dress.

I look better in it though. >:>

Alright, no swaying. ^^;; I'm so nervous. It really is, I'm still in that 'making friends' stage. I'm afraid to make a fool of myself, but I'm such a klutz I've already made a fool of myself several times and they're still SO nice to me.

Maybe it's just me? Damn nerves. XD

I need to grow a bigger, macho-er spine.

~Shoujoka
just slow dance so that no one knows that you dont know how to dance and your not that tall cause im 5"9 5"10 somewhere in there and thats not bad and if you want uyou can buy shoes that are low not reall high high heels you know well best of luck with your homecoming ok
You know, a single-strand pearl necklace would look really good with that dress.
Really? I think so too. I saw one of those at the Body Shop earlier today.

I also have long black earrings and a black bracelet that would look okay with it, but I think if I dropped the black and went with the pearls I'd look so much more classy.

XD

I'm going to homecoming with a gay guy. I needed a ride, he said he'd give me one if I got Kevin to dance with him. I said I would if he got Ben to dance with me.

We make a good team.

~Shoujoka

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas