Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

I am the only one who actually cleans the house now. I take care of my brothers, spend time with them and even cook food. And what are my parents doing?! Well, my dad is NEVER here. And my mom sits on the computer ALL DAY. I mean, from morning till night. While I was gone for the weekend, she told me that she was going to party because she was FINALLY alone and that she would clean the house and that she was happy about it. But when I came home, what did I find? The SAME messy house, and my mom sitting around on the computer. My brother immediatley goes to the living room to play videogames and my brother (who is autistic and has ADHD) runs around the house screaming and throwing M&M's everywhere. gonk
But it is mostly my mom I am worried about because ever since she was hooked on the computer she changed. she used to be all nice and talk to us but now she ignores me and my brothers and screams at me everytime I try to talk to her. It's not like she's mean or anything but...
I want a normal life back!!! scream

EDIT: Yeah, I'm being a little but over exagerrating and it's not that bad but I still think my family is lazy. -.-
I suggest you call CPS, you shouldn't have to be playing parent to your siblings when you ar just a child yourself.
Demonic Furby
I am the only one who actually cleans the house now. I take care of my brothers, spend time with them and even cook food. And what are my parents doing?! Well, my dad is NEVER here. And my mom sits on the computer ALL DAY. I mean, from morning till night. While I was gone for the weekend, she told me that she was going to party because she was FINALLY alone and that she would clean the house and that she was happy about it. But when I came home, what did I find? The SAME messy house, and my mom sitting around on the computer. My brother immediatley goes to the living room to play videogames and my brother (who is autistic and has ADHD) runs around the house screaming and throwing M&M's everywhere. gonk
But it is mostly my mom I am worried about because ever since she was hooked on the computer she changed. she used to be all nice and talk to us but now she ignores me and my brothers and screams at me everytime I try to talk to her. It's not like she's mean or anything but...

How old are you? What is she doing on the computer? And if she is on so much and you are so busy how are you posting this? Call CPS if it's really that bad, but I think you are lying.

Sparkly Fatcat

Pinkiddy
not as bad as me. when my mom wont ******** my dad he ******** me, and my bro got dumped by his gf so he ******** me too.

Wow, you should really get some help sad
Pinkiddy
not as bad as me. when my mom wont ******** my dad he ******** me, and my bro got dumped by his gf so he ******** me too.

You sure get '********' a lot don't you? With your boyfriend calling all of his friends over, and having sex with you? And what happened to "Why does everyone this is so wrong?" no wait it was "why dos evry1 thnk dis is so rong?

Sparkly Fatcat

andeemann10
Demonic Furby

How old are you? What is she doing on the computer? And if she is on so much and you are so busy how are you posting this? Call CPS if it's really that bad, but I think you are lying.

I'm 14. She reads stories on the internet all day. I'm not THAT busy. My brothers aren't really that hard to take care of.
"why dos evry1 thnk dis is so rong?"

LOL sweatdrop
I have that problem with my bf. Would rather do his computer RPG stuff than help me clean the house or get up to let the dog out. Then when I get pissy at him for it he gets pissy at me as if the problem is my fault.
That's not really that bad. I'm the youngest one in the house and I have to clean it. The only thing my brother does is talk on the phone and tries to wash dishes then I have to rewash them because everything's all greasy. Bleh. If everyone already ate and I fix something, they get mad at me because I didn't cook for them. They expect me to cook every morning that I have the time to. Then there's the fact that, my brother is never home and drives out picking up people and bringing them back to the house. My mom spends useless money on religious sprays for the house so I have to pay for anything else if they want to go out. And when I babysit, if I tell the kids not to do something or touch something, my brother will come in and let them tear the house apart, then I have to clean up after them again and go clean up his mess. Then there's the fact that me and my brother are always really pissy with each other. He broke my door while I was cleaning the bedroom and a thumbtack came flying at my head. xp

I'm 13, I don't complain. You shouldn't either.
Bast_Kitty
"why dos evry1 thnk dis is so rong?"

LOL sweatdrop

Sorry I just don't like it when people talk like that, I can barely read it.
Well, I think you should have a talk with your mother if you're really worried about this stuff. Bring up the things that you're doing for the house and say that you're tired of doing it. Maybe you should tell her that she should be helping.

If nothing happens then maybe you shouldn't clean anymore? If you don't, she's soon going to have to look at the mess and find out that she's going to have to do something about it.

She'll lose the addiction soon enough. They all do, just wait it out.

My opinion.
Demonic Furby
Pinkiddy

Wow, you should really get some help sad

yeah that's crazy

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Your mom needs to get a life
Piotr_Rasputin
Your mom needs to get a life
Why does she "need" this?
take a much needed piece outof the computer(that she won't notice, but so it won't work.) xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff