Welcome to Gaia! ::

Theallmightypoe
well, you think everything done by them is stupid. Think of it as a different culture, take time to try and see it from their point of view.

sometimes it can even be fun :]
people watching can make you feel adventurous, like in a nature documtary.

just roll with it. be you. even if that means you're a lone wolf.
it's not a big requirement to be all over the map, social wise.

who knows, maybe you'll find a way to contribute to your community while also being a loner. communities involve people. people are variety. communities can be melting pots of diverse magnitudes of socialization.
Theallmightypoe

that's the beauty of it. You can't imagine it until it happens to you.

I GET IT! Not love, but friends. So how's this?

A typical person spends the weekdays socializing with his coworkers while at work. The evenings are calm, maybe for watching TV or playing video games. But on the weekends, he goes out.

When out with his friends, he derives enjoyment from competition (sports, pool, random games), identifying with others (watching sports, watching movies, small talk), and exchanging ideas (more in-depth conversations.)

He makes friends first by making small-talk with his associates. As he finds that he has more in common with them, they schedule time for extra interaction.

So I suppose the trick is to learn to make small talk and then to find people I have something in common with.

I am mostly satisfied, but questions linger. For example, what does dating look like?

Savage Entrepreneur

12,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
Reborn Fox
Theallmightypoe

that's the beauty of it. You can't imagine it until it happens to you.

I GET IT! Not love, but friends. So how's this?

A typical person spends the weekdays socializing with his coworkers while at work. The evenings are calm, maybe for watching TV or playing video games. But on the weekends, he goes out.

When out with his friends, he derives enjoyment from competition (sports, pool, random games), identifying with others (watching sports, watching movies, small talk), and exchanging ideas (more in-depth conversations.)

He makes friends first by making small-talk with his associates. As he finds that he has more in common with them, they schedule time for extra interaction.

So I suppose the trick is to learn to make small talk and then to find people I have something in common with.

I am mostly satisfied, but questions linger. For example, what does dating look like?

Dating is like friendship, accept looking for a more emotional bond.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff