Welcome to Gaia! ::

I left because of my overly abusive father(all 3 kinds guys). But I need vital things form my home..(underwear, bras, stuff like that)..my twin sis hates me and says im ******** up and told me she is glad im gone. I thought she would be on my side but she is totally against me. I am so stressed out. I have to give a police statement tomorrow but right now i dont feel like i did the right thing. please someone help me out. Give me your thoughts and questions. Maybe things will get better as i talk...
please will someone talk to me??.... sweatdrop
I believe your twin sis is just scared. You did the right thing and hopefully things will go your way.
you did the right thing. your sister is still a b***h though. does your father beat you both?
I'm really sorry...I think you did the right thing..
I'm sorry. you did the right thing to leave. be strong and never give up hope. everything will be ok in time. one day everything will be fine and go your way.
my father hit only me...and he raped me...but i dunno..im scared...
That's horrible...Don't be scared...You did nothing wrong...
yeah Im sorry to
a**~u~me
my father hit only me...and he raped me...but i dunno..im scared...

not in a bad or offensive way, but do you do drugs or something that made him favor your sister more? sounds like favoritism to me. did you have a secret he found out or something?

I'm sorry your were born is a sucky family.
I'm not gonna say i feel sorry for you though because most people hate it if others do.

don't worry. you did the right thing. And your sister has know idea what your going through.
You are doing the right thing. She probably feels that you are leaving her behind- abandoning her(can you blame her- she's scared). Be brave. I send you love and support if you want you can pm me ^^ heart
-Ria

Tipsy Dabbler

Where are you staying now?
first of all i am really sad for you. nextly, none of this was your fault at all and never ever blame yourself for any of it. lastly, dont be scared, its ok, of course you did the best thing and no one can tell you otherwise.
Quote:
Where are you staying now?

im staying at my frineds house with her and her mom...but i feel bad beacause she has had to buy me a whole bunch of stuff that i cannot get from home...
Quote:
not in a bad or offensive way, but do you do drugs or something that made him favor your sister more? sounds like favoritism to me. did you have a secret he found out or something?

I'm sorry your were born is a sucky family.
I'm not gonna say i feel sorry for you though because most people hate it if others do.

don't worry. you did the right thing. And your sister has know idea what your going through.

i have never drinken or done drugs in my life...he says he gets mad at me more because i remind him of my grandma who he hates....i have absolutley no clue why he dislikes me so much.... confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff