Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

WTF!!! I have a stalker he was my ex b/f in 5th grade! Now I am in 8th grade!!! He knows my number by heart, He kept all my note to him and pictures (5). He calls my house on my b-day on acident he said. I have a b/f already. WTF. Im freaked. He doesn't even go to my freaking school. He lives like 5miles away but when I go to the mall or to a theme park he is there. gonk gonk He says he has a recent picture of me in blue jeans and a white t-shirt!! I haven't worn a white t-shirt or blue jeans since the first part of 6th grade....Im scared. Help. What do I do. (Yes I am a girl)

Sparkly Lunatic

Oh no...!
Parking Meter
Oh no...!

What now, he got your gaian username too?

Sparkly Lunatic

EnRohbi
Parking Meter
Oh no...!

What now, he got your gaian username too?
He problay has my live journal name gonk
thats freaky...
Wow.

Step 1: learn to type.
Step 2: call the police.

If he truly is stalking you, and not with good intentions, call the police. But only if you honestly think his intentions aren't good. Has he threatened you in any way, shape or form? Could you just be overreacting to someone having a crush on you?
-.Khena.-
Wow.

If he truly is stalking you, and not with good intentions, call the police. But only if you honestly think his intentions aren't good. Has he threatened you in any way, shape or form? Could you just be overreacting to someone having a crush on you?

It's also possible that these are just coincidences..> trust me... I've ran into my ex-girlfriend coincidently hundreds of times outside of school in the past three months alone
EnRohbi
-.Khena.-
Wow.

It's also possible that these are just coincidences..> trust me... I've ran into my ex-girlfriend coincidently hundreds of times outside of school in the past three months alone

3nodding
He's not being forceful. It could just be a coincidence that you keep seeing him. There are people I'd rather not run into often and yet I always seem to find them in the strangest places. I know they're not stalking me, they're just unfortunate events.

It does sound like he's a little hung up on you but you were probably his first relationship (assuming this because of the age) and those mean a lot to some people. It isn't like he's calling you every day or showing up at your house and inviting himself in for dinner. I'd really only be worried if you started seeing him in areas not so densely populated.

If it keeps happening and you honestly think he is truely stalking you, then say something to him. If you think he is dangerous, tell the authorities.
Parking Meter
WTF!!! I have a stalker he was my ex b/f in 5th grade! Now I am in 8th grade!!! He knows my number by heart, He kept all my note to him and pictures (5). He calls my house on my b-day on acident he said. I have a b/f already. WTF. Im freaked. He doesn't even go to my freaking school. He lives like 5miles away but when I go to the mall or to a theme park he is there. gonk gonk He says he has a recent picture of me in blue jeans and a white t-shirt!! I haven't worn a white t-shirt or blue jeans since the first part of 6th grade....Im scared. Help. What do I do. (Yes I am a girl)

A few things to take to heart:

1)Typing coherently is of vital importance.

2)Hon, 5 miles ain't a great deal of distance. 1400 miles is distance.

3) The difference between 5th grade and 8th grade is.......a whopping three years. Wow. Come on, it's not like he hasn't seen you since the Shah ruled Iran.

4)6th grade, for you, could be construed as recent. It was only two years ago.

Calm down; so maybe he's still got a lot of feelings for you. So what? They won't last forever. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill stare .
pssh.. thats nothings.. try moving to a new town going to a new high school where you know no one.. and have a creepy bi polar guy that you dont even know follow you around everwhere look you up in the 411... tell you he ahtes you pushes you on the ground and then tell you he loves you.. never stops callings and says hes going to kill you..? Hmm about that for stalker.. my stalker is logan and i ******** ahte him!
The assault weapons ban is gone, so dealing with stalkers is easier than ever!
Infinity Hermes
Parking Meter

A few things to take to heart:

1)Typing coherently is of vital importance.

2)Hon, 5 miles ain't a great deal of distance. 1400 miles is distance.

3) The difference between 5th grade and 8th grade is.......a whopping three years. Wow. Come on, it's not like he hasn't seen you since the Shah ruled Iran.

4)6th grade, for you, could be construed as recent. It was only two years ago.

Calm down; so maybe he's still got a lot of feelings for you. So what? They won't last forever. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill stare .

No offense and I am not in 8th grade, I am beyond that. However, when I was in 8th grade and that age, I saw 2 years as a century. School does that to you.
tell your parents or something this might result to something serious if you dont take care of it now...plus its just plain freaky
Doesnt sound too bad, but if you're freaked, make sure its UP TO NO GOOD, THEN call police.

You DO NOT want the police getting used to your cries of help at the time you REALLY needed them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff