Welcome to Gaia! ::

teacupsue
Hello H!tler
teacupsue
Hello H!tler
teacupsue
Oh dear God...Drink water and cranberry juice like you were an alcoholic with vodka and rum. Stay way from actual vodka and rum XP. Anyway, drink nothing but that. Then take a few multivitamins to make your urine yellow again. I've heard One-A-Day works great. Doesn't always work, but it's better than just leaving it like this. Then stay away from the weed until you're sure you don't have anymore need to be tested.

Just so you know, this only applies to urine testing. If it turns out to be saliva testing you're kinda screwed. I have no idea how to beat that one.

Yeah, it's a urine test.

I don't have cranberry juice.
So just water will work as well, right?
Yeah, but not as well. Just drink more. It's annoying, but better than uh...may I ask what the test is for?

Yeah, I figured. I can handle it though, I guess...

I have a job set up for me at PNC bank.
I already went through and passed the interview
so now all I need is a drug test and they scheduled it for tomorrow.
Yeah, make sure to drink a lot of water. If you can, go out and get some cranberry juice too. It won't flush it out of your system, it'll just dilute your urine so much they can't detect a damn thing. Make sure to keep doing this tomorrow as well until it's time to test. Do not forget the multivitamins (about 10). Clear urine will make them suspicious.

Right.
I feel like the clear urine can buy me time though... ya know what I mean. And by my re-test I should be fine.
When should I take the vitamins. Should I space them out?

Also, do you think the period excuse would work?

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hello H!tler
teacupsue
Hello H!tler
teacupsue
Hello H!tler
teacupsue
Oh dear God...Drink water and cranberry juice like you were an alcoholic with vodka and rum. Stay way from actual vodka and rum XP. Anyway, drink nothing but that. Then take a few multivitamins to make your urine yellow again. I've heard One-A-Day works great. Doesn't always work, but it's better than just leaving it like this. Then stay away from the weed until you're sure you don't have anymore need to be tested.

Just so you know, this only applies to urine testing. If it turns out to be saliva testing you're kinda screwed. I have no idea how to beat that one.

Yeah, it's a urine test.

Yeah, but not as well. Just drink more. It's annoying, but better than uh...may I ask what the test is for?

Yeah, make sure to drink a lot of water. If you can, go out and get some cranberry juice too. It won't flush it out of your system, it'll just dilute your urine so much they can't detect a damn thing. Make sure to keep doing this tomorrow as well until it's time to test. Do not forget the multivitamins (about 10). Clear urine will make them suspicious.

Right.
I feel like the clear urine can buy me time though... ya know what I mean. And by my re-test I should be fine.

I don't think the period excuse would work. Hospitals would still make me urinate for kidney infections while on my period. Period blood doesn't hide weed. As for the multivitamins, definitely space them out! All of those at once can't be good for your kidneys. Oh crap, that reminds me of water intoxication. I suggest stop now, and tomorrow begin again with cranberry juice. And I'm reading a bit more. Drink the liquids warm, or at least room temperature. It seems that's important. This shows more. The video doesn't have that many good techniques. They never test at levels low enough for poppy seeds to trick you, second hand smoke could make them ask what kind of people you surround yourself with, and cranberry juice is better than water due to it causing less water intoxication. Remember Hold your wee for a Wii? :'P
You shouldn't even be smoking if you're that stupid
teacupsue
Hello H!tler
teacupsue
Hello H!tler
teacupsue

Right.

I don't think the period excuse would work. Hospitals would still make me urinate for kidney infections while on my period. Period blood doesn't hide weed. As for the multivitamins, definitely space them out! All of those at once can't be good for your kidneys. Oh crap, that reminds me of water intoxication. I suggest stop now, and tomorrow begin again with cranberry juice. And I'm reading a bit more. Drink the liquids warm, or at least room temperature. It seems that's important. This shows more. The video doesn't have that many good techniques. They never test at levels low enough for poppy seeds to trick you, second hand smoke could make them ask what kind of people you surround yourself with, and cranberry juice is better than water due to it causing less water intoxication. Remember Hold your wee for a Wii? :'P

That's what I thought too. About both the period and the multivitamins.
I think I'll start with cranberry juice tomorrow morning when stores open up again.

Citizen

teacupsue
Hello H!tler
teacupsue
Hello H!tler
teacupsue

Yeah, it's a urine test.

Wow, thats pretty clever.
drink lots of water with a drop of bleach in it...it will get it outa your system. trust me, worked like a charm on my last test
iHyperactive

[align=center]This is rude.

Seriously, I found out I need the test AFTER I smoked.
This isn't a 'bash her for being stupid thread.'
Good try though.
Hello H!tler
iHyperactive

[align=center]This is rude.

Seriously, I found out I need the test AFTER I smoked.
This isn't a 'bash her for being stupid thread.'
Good try though.

good try on what?

whatever. rolleyes

one question, what made you decide to smoke weed after being sober for over 6 months?
iHyperactive

Well that's not the case here, she did.
She wants advice on how to clear it out. Not to be criticized on how she does it.
I'm willing to bet she gets that enough.
(If I am not wrong.)
Kayla Wise
iHyperactive

Well that's not the case here, she did.
She wants advice on how to clear it out. Not to be criticized on how she does it.
I'm willing to bet she gets that enough.
(If I am not wrong.)

then why didnt you post advice?

and okay okay sorry.
iHyperactive

and okay okay sorry.

It's okay.
I just wanted to defend her. sweatdrop
Kayla Wise
iHyperactive

and okay okay sorry.

It's okay.
I just wanted to defend her. sweatdrop

rolleyes after all the people who come here and ask advice on how to get rid of the weed in their systems because of some drug test just annoyed me. I would defend myself more but we're just spamming up this topic which there really is no reason to do so.

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Well, I have never been in this situation personally, but my friend would drink a frozen can of cranberry juice, just the fluid, no watter in it right before the test. He claims that it works. No promise on it working though.
Hello H!tler
PASSED.

I thought you would. If you rarely smoke, you should be able to pass a drug test after just a few hits. Congrats. Smoke in celebration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff