Welcome to Gaia! ::

well yeah sweatdrop . I had a crush on his bff before we started going out but it went away. Now I have one again but it's not going away stare .

What should I do??

BTW: I do not have feelings for my current bf beyond that of a close friend, HOWEVER He isn't in a good place( feels he has nothing to live for except me) so I'm scared that he'll kill himself or run away from home. Or his dad will take advantage of him not talking to me to start beating him again stare

UPDATE
I'm going to break up with him tomarrow after school. Hope fully he'll understand. Also I'm going to give him back his ring, apart of me wishes he'd never given it to me in the first place. I hope when I get home tomarrow I'll feel better than I do today

Gawk I wasn't able to do it today. I'll have to wait til next tuesday. crying I feel realy bad too cuz he wants to give me my b-day present but i don't want him to sweatdrop
well do you even like your boyfriend like that?
i think you should teel him the truth. it's not nice to lie to him.
if you think you like his friend more than you like your boyfriend, i suggest you end the relationship now, not later.

if you leave it too long and he finds out that for weeks/months you've liked his best friend he will be very very annoyed. if you tell him now, he will be annoyed but probably not hate you because you told him to his face as soon as you could.

as for the relationship between you and your boyfriends friend, it'd be a smart idea not to start one soon to give your boyfriend a chance to heal. but if he is a good person he will understand and hold no grudge about you.
..Ouch. That has to suck.

Seriously, what should you do? FORGET IT. Forget him, and forget your feelings for him. It is not easy to do, but if you would like to keep your friendship with your best friend, then you should seriously consider ditching that whole situation.
HardcoreBassist

I don't think so... I don't like him touching me any more. But I'm scared to break up with him cuz his dad is abusive and he feels he has nothing to live for- sept me. So I'm scared he'd kill him self or run away sad
a crush is a crush.
i love to bits my boys best mate and he knows it. dear cute wee thing, but i am crazy for my boy and would leave him for ne one else.
if you are crazy for your bF then its no problem and if he gets jealos tell him to get a girp.
like a said a crush is just a crush
If you like the bff more than your boyfriend, then you and your boyfriend need to call it splits.
DarSala-at
HardcoreBassist

I don't think so... I don't like him touching me any more. But I'm scared to break up with him cuz his dad is abusive and he feels he has nothing to live for- sept me. So I'm scared he'd kill him self or run away sad
try breaking it to him extremely, extremely gently.
Iaga
a crush is a crush.
i love to bits my boys best mate and he knows it. dear cute wee thing, but i am crazy for my boy and would leave him for ne one else.
if you are crazy for your bF then its no problem and if he gets jealos tell him to get a girp.
like a said a crush is just a crush

I know I'm just crushing on his friend... but I'm not on him any more sweatdrop
HardcoreBassist
DarSala-at
HardcoreBassist

Breaking up is never gental... We've been going out for the last 6 months. And just yesterday he didn't know what he'd do if he lost his heart.
DarSala-at
HardcoreBassist
DarSala-at
HardcoreBassist

Breaking up is never gental... We've been going out for the last 6 months. And just yesterday he didn't know what he'd do if he lost his heart.
i know breaking up isnt gentle... i did say try
DarSala-at
well yeah sweatdrop . I had a crush on his bff before we started going out but it went away. Now I have one again but it's not going away stare .

What should I do??

Go out with both of them...It's like trying different toothpaste and seeing which one tastes better. They won't get mad at all for being played with...
I have to go- step mom is kikking me off stressed
Yesterday! The guy might be trying to guilt you into staying with him. Do what you feel you need to do for yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff