Welcome to Gaia! ::

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello! And welcome to one of the most overrated problems in LI.
Here's the deal.
Guy friend since grade 6.
In grade 9 now.
Friend gets dumped.
Friend begins to hit on chick friend everday.

....He FOLLOWED me around! ...like a lost little puppy. The thing that's bugging me...is...errm...I have to admit...um..The little nerd is beginning to look kinda cute sometimes. O__o

he's on the rebound! just ignore it and he'll get over it. typical 9th grade attitude lol.
I agree with SailorSkittyDeath he is on the rebound and as you're his friend he thinks easy target. Its the most common thing in 9th grade. Just ignore it.

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SailorSkittyDeath
he's on the rebound! just ignore it and he'll get over it. typical 9th grade attitude lol.

Rebound...alrighty then. Me and my other guy friend just call him desperate, but, that's a better word for it.
Wait...what if he kept whispering 'I love you' every now and then way before he got a girlfriend. He wrote it on my locker yesterday! gonk
What you do is go up to him, and slap him, and call him a little b*tch.
Like the others said, its typical 9th grade behavior to go after a friend after a breakup. If he's stalking you and you don't like it, tell him. However, if you like him then try it out, but be very careful, he's on the rebound it may just be a ploy to stop feeling so lonely and he may dump you like a sack of potatoes if he "finds someone better".

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
LegendaryHigashi
What you do is go up to him, and slap him, and call him a little b*tch.

Why would I do that? I already accidentally punched him in the face. O.o;;

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
If you do not like him following you around, then be blunt and tell him so. If you feel that you would actually like to ask him out, on the other hand, then why not give it a shot?

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sensedog
If you do not like him following you around, then be blunt and tell him so. If you feel that you would actually like to ask him out, on the other hand, then why not give it a shot?

Ask-ask Josh out..... gonk The thought frightens me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff