Welcome to Gaia! ::

I suck, really, I do. I just thought someone should know. I am fat and ugly, a perfect match.
then do something about it
NeoRyuhi

Yes. If you do not like something try to change it to your liking.
Well, if you really think that you are that way, then maybe you should do something about it? If you're fat, maybe you should lose some weight? I think you should change your all around diet and maybe exercise a little more everyday.

Although, you probably feel that way because you're influenced by society and what people tell you. I don't think you should care too much about what they say and what they think. You should just be yourself and love yourself. Not everyone is going to say that you're perfect and such, I think you should recognize that.

My opinion.
Why do you think such things of yourself? Is your life just a reflection of your mirror? stare

The mind is a wasteful thing...if you leave it to rot...so get up and face that person you see everyday and change what you don't like....of course, I claim no defence, I myself is not always a ray of sunshine....but I do know that others will only see you in their own light...it's up to you to see yourself as beauty...as something more than just ugly and fat!!! xd
virginis
Why do you think such things of yourself? Is your life just a reflection of your mirror? stare

The mind is a wasteful thing...if you leave it to rot...so get up and face that person you see everyday and change what you don't like....of course, I claim no defence, I myself is not always a ray of sunshine....but I do know that others will only see you in their own light...it's up to you to see yourself a beauty...as something more than just ugly and fat!!! xd

Vary well said.

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dont you dare diss yourself like that if you have time to sit here and b***h you can run and take care of yourself
NeoRyuhi
In my opinion, anybody who is young and healthy is capable of being beautiful. Lose some weight, do your hair really nice. Those make an amazing difference. Make yourself stand out, don't wear plain clothing, but also don't shove yourself into a label. Be yourself, and spend a little time on how you look.
But I love you so much. You are beautiful!
Monkey-Pie
I suck, really, I do. I just thought someone should know. I am fat and ugly, a perfect match.

...why? why do you think that? everyone is imperfect and at some point in their life will feel like crap its just how it goes..i think i'm ugly and imperfect and will probably die a spinster/virgin(which i hope never to happen to me because i want to get married and loose my virginit)..although i hope not but thats how people think..always
stop being so insecure and be happy with the way god made you.
Beauty is in the eyes of the holder, and you say your fat, accourding to whos standards. You should stop looking at yourself from the stereotype view of beauty and start viewing yourself from your own point of view.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff