Welcome to Gaia! ::

I went out with my ex (as of today) for about two months. We were really close... or so I thought. My friend, or ex friend, whom I shall call C, told my ex (he's Q) that I was cheating on him. After that, he stopped liking me. Thing is, I wasn't cheating on him. Now people are saying that Q was using me... all though I'm not exactly sure why. I tried calling Q to talk things over with him, but his mom is just like "He isn't here" even if I know very well that he is.

I really want to talk to him because I don't exactly appreciate him saying that he was using me... even if he was. And now he's telling people that I cheated on him with this other guy (who happens to be a good friend of mine). What do I do? Q is avoiding me.
(Double post)
instead of calling him confront him at school. corner him if you have to. is he the one saying he used you or is it just a rumor? if it's him than he does NOT take rejection very well, but seeing as that doesn't matter ('twas just a side note razz ) you should tell him to bugger off, if he doesn't like you anymore than that's his problem he doesn't have to shove it in your face. if it's a rumor ignore them. they cause nothing but pain and i think you have bigger problems on your hands right now.
forget about that idiot. As long as you know u didnt cheat on him thats all that matters. And you know wat if hes gunna tell people that he was using u and they believe him then u dont need people like that for friends. I hate all that drama. I hope things get better for you.
i think it is over unfortunatley
is the friend that told him a guy or a girl
if it is a guy the only reason i can think of that he did this is to go out with you
if it is a girl then i think u shouldn't be friends with her
even if he is avoiding you go right up to him and tell him the truth that u wern't cheating on him and see what he says
Q is an a**. Forget him.
You should prove that no one uses you for sex by sleeping with your other guy friend. Chances are he likes you like that. Stop being so selfish and let him have a girlfriend for once. I don't want to see him posting here too!
gooner522
i think it is over unfortunatley
is the friend that told him a guy or a girl
if it is a guy the only reason i can think of that he did this is to go out with you
if it is a girl then i think u shouldn't be friends with her
even if he is avoiding you go right up to him and tell him the truth that u wern't cheating on him and see what he says

C is a boy. And he has a girlfriend. Who happens to be my best friend. but their relationship isn't that great so I don't know.. maybe he wanted to screw up the perfect relationship to make his look better?
Any more advice? This is far from being solved.
Clearly you're out to get your ex back. You should kiss him at school, put your arms around him and grab his wallet.
XD Darling, he's avoiding me. Otherwise I would totally make out with him and steal his wallet.

And actually, I'm rather interested in my friend who I was supposedly cheating on Q with...

Dedicated Loiterer

I'm here for moral support. (Hey G)
NewYorkerGirl727
forget about that idiot. As long as you know u didnt cheat on him thats all that matters. And you know wat if hes gunna tell people that he was using u and they believe him then u dont need people like that for friends. I hate all that drama. I hope things get better for you.

Me too.
Well if anyone else has any advice to offer me...

My male friend that I was supposedly cheating on Q with... he's really into me. Likes me a whole lot. I talk to him on the phone and at school a lot. He thinks I'm too good for Q. A lot of people say that. A lot of my friends are glad I got rid of him.
Well if anyone else has any advice to offer me...

My male friend that I was supposedly cheating on Q with... he's really into me. Likes me a whole lot. I talk to him on the phone and at school a lot. He thinks I'm too good for Q. A lot of people say that. A lot of my friends are glad I got rid of him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff