Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a mule... so...

My name is Eliza. I am 16 years old.

Two years ago, my mother got re-married. My stepfather was really kind to me. He used to help me out a lot with homework and other stuff like that. He was the best, and I was happier with him around the house.

Except one day... he got violent. My mom wasn't coming home from work till late, and my stepdad was off working. So I was all alone in the house. I was watching TV and eating when the front door swung open. It was my stepfather. I didn't even look at him twice. I just saw him enter the house, and with a quick "Hi, Dad" I went back to watching TV. I heard him come inside, and put some things on the table in the dining room. Then he came up from behind me, and grabbed me. He was drunk, I could tell. I was a bit scared, but i figured I'd just him off me and he'd go off to sleep or something. Then he started...touching me and I started freaking out. Right there and then, he raped me. I was crying, kicking, and trying to defend myself the whole time. But he was strong, so he had the upper hand.

After he was done, he got up and went into his room. He left me there, stripped down. I laid there for about 5 minutes in silence, and then it hit me what just happened. I started bawling, and ran into my room. I fell asleep sometime, I guess, because the next thing I knew it was morning and my mom was shaking me awake for school. I wanted to tell her what happened - but then my stepfather walked into the room. Afraid of him, I kept quiet and just went to school like every normal day.

I tried to convince myself that what he did was nothing wrong. He had been drunk, it wasn't as if he meant it. But then it kept happening. He kept raping me, even when he was sober. My mom knew nothing of it. I didn't want to trouble her, so I kept quiet all about it.

My period was 3 weeks late. I knew I was pregnant, but I didn't say anything. I kept it to myself. Then one morning before school, I started bleeding and I started hurting so badly. So my mom took me to the hospital.

I had had a miscarriage, and had it removed from me. My mother, oblivious to the fact that I was even PREGNANT to begin with, was torn apart. She started screaming at me, and was so ashamed of me. When I tried to explain it was my stepfather that was the father, she only slapped me and told me to stop talking s**t. She didn't want him to know what a "slut" I was.

So my stepfather continued to rape me. Then months later, my period was late again. I kept praying it would come, that it was just late like it was sometimes. But it didn't, and I started getting nauseous. Once again, I knew I was pregnant.

About 2 months into my pregnancy, my mother noticed. She took me to a clinic where they notified her that I was pregnant. My mom went into a rampage, screaming at me, and hitting me, saying how ashamed she was of me. When she asked who it was, I told her it was my stepfather. The doctor, who had seen bruises on me, managed to get my mom to take my word.

I couldn't abort the child - my body wouldn't be able to handle it. So I have to carry it. My mother reported my stepdad, and he's been taken care of. But I have this child - no, it's a parasite - growing inside me that I don't want.

My mom passed away a month ago. She was in a car accident. I'm currently living with my older brother (who's 24 years old). He's one of the few people who know about my pregnancy (I'm out of the school for now), and tries to help me as much as possible. But with my mom's death, my bigger supporter, and this growing parasite in my body, I'm feeling horrendous.

At the moment, I'm a bit over 7 months pregnant, and showing. I'm terrified of men, and sometimes I even get scared of my brother. I know he'll never do that to me, but I just can't help feeling he'll deceive me like my stepfather did.

With the child due soon, I don't know what to do. I'm horrified of this child. I don't want to keep it, and my mother always said we would give it up for adoption, for my own and the child's benefit.

I feel like screaming and just getting out of all of this. I don't know what to do.
wow
well, did you call the police?

and it's kinda late to say you got raped

but when you have the baby, it should be your stepfathers and he could be sent to jail after that but
there isnt much you can do right now
wow.
P a n d a Episode
wow
well, did you call the police?

and it's kinda late to say you got raped

but when you have the baby, it should be your stepfathers and he could be sent to jail after that but
there isnt much you can do right now
wow.
He's already in jail.
I am so sorry.
Once the baby [parasite if you want it to be called that] is born, get a DNA test against your stepfather. Demand it.

Pure-hearted Vampire

3,750 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
This sounds like A fun situation, But if It were my life theres No way I'd Get rid of The child Sorry He kept Raping you.~~ and Theres not Mch Else I Can say Except ******** I know God sucks...Do Somthing About iT i'Am.
Gilraen Tur-Anion2
I am so sorry.
Once the baby [parasite if you want it to be called that] is born, get a DNA test against your stepfather. Demand it.
Um... we already know it's his child...
A baby is a precious life you shouldn't hate it... I know how that is I am pegnant too and the guy doesn't wish to help. But you can't blame the child. Please don't blame the child. Its not his or her fault. She didn't ask to be born. It was your step fathers it was no one elses but your step fathers. I feel the best you can do is put it up for adoption. Have you went to any agencys or anything? Thats the best you can do, if you have this extreme hate for a precious special life...
That's good that he's in jail.
You should get a therapist if you don't already have one.
You would definitely find it helpful to have someone to talk to.
I'm really sorry & you know it wasn't your fault.

It is common for abortions to be accepted in religions if the mother will be sick because of it (mentally or physically). It's not their fault if the get triggers from looking at their child that was a product of rape. It's not healthy either.
ElizaStarr
Gilraen Tur-Anion2
I am so sorry.
Um... we already know it's his child...

You may know its his but he can deny it and if you do decide to KEEP the baby, then the DNA test will just prove your stepfather is the father, and he will be force dto pay child support.
Oh my that is a terrible thing.
You're mother sounds like a crazy b****.
Put it up for adoption.
You do not want this baby, it's the best thing for you.
How long have you been out of school?
You shuldn't be missing out on your education JUST because someone was evil and had no heart.
Please continue with school.
Then give it away.
You want to grow from this situation.
It'll all be okay.
Once you don't have the baby anymore, rid yourself of the past.
And move somewhere else to forget your horrid memories.
Continue with your education and do the best you can in life from now on.
What doesn't kill you makes you stroger.

I know it's hard.
PM if you need to talk
Well, just do what your mother and you planned on doing and put the baby up for adoption when you give birth. It will be painful [obviously], but you won't have it growing in you anymore. Get a blood-test done against your step-father.
stinkybean
Oh my that is a terrible thing.
You're mother sounds like a crazy b****.
Put it up for adoption.
You do not want this baby, it's the best thing for you.
How long have you been out of school?
You shuldn't be missing out on your education JUST because someone was evil and had no heart.
Please continue with school.
Then give it away.
You want to grow from this situation.
It'll all be okay.
Once you don't have the baby anymore, rid yourself of the past.
And move somewhere else to forget your horrid memories.
Continue with your education and do the best you can in life from now on.
What doesn't kill you makes you stroger.

I know it's hard.
PM if you need to talk
Please don't say that about my mother. She had suffered a lot throughout her lifetime, and I love her and miss her with all my life.

I've been out since about 2 months before the summer. I'm out of the school just for this semester, I am planning to return to my education second semester.
hear the music

I'm so sorry. I know this must be so hard for you to cope with - I went through a similar thing. Feeling scared or weird around men, even close ones like your brother, is normal. Seeing a therapist will probably help. Since you can't get an abortion, I suggest giving the baby up for adoption, because you don't want it. That would be best.

I'm sure your mom was just scared. Think: Her daughter, whom she loves, has sex twice and gets pregnant without her (The mom) knowing it. Your mother was scared and confused and probably guilty, thinking "what could I have done?!" It sucks she died...I don't really know what else to say. She probably would have supported you when she realized what happened.

As for school....you can't stop your education just because you're pregnant. Try your best to make up for what you missed in the semester that you don't attend.

I hope everything goes well in the future!

can you feel the beat?
Kay, since you dont want it, and you can't abort it..
I know.. it's sounds cruel... but you could get someone to kick you in the stomach.
It sounds weird but i'm being serious.
Or just adopt it but then you have to go through birth.. alot of pain.
I know this may not help much, but the baby you're carrying is a totally different person from your father. Although you got it from your father, it has a differnt soul and such. It is not a parasite, in other words. Kids are pure, and keeping it with you might seem a better idea since it can give you comfort once you pass over the idea of why it was born. Just a suggestion, maybe you won't feel as lonely. Also I wish you the best going through all this. You know, people who go through alot become the best people. So don't give up and fight your depression. None of what happened is your fault, so be strong.

I hope I helped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces