Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was in the city seeing a play, "Wicked the Musical" [nice show btw] and I turned a corner as I was getting out to get a hotdog. I got the hotdog and some said "Miss!" so I went over to him,and he asked for the time. He was in a allyway, so I was pretty deep into the alley, and he looked like an okay guy. as I was looking down at my watch he grabbed me and threw me against a wall, stole my purse and ran. I came home, no ID, no money,except the 10 bucks in my poket... no anything. Lisence, credit cards.. s**t. Alright im pretty beat up, bruises and what not. I was shaken, and my mom asked for her cell phone back. What do I tell her. If I tell her I got mugged shell blame me for being irrisponsible.. and dfhdsf ugh! HELP
Your fault for ******** up.
Deal with it.
just tell her the truth, if she gets mad, shes a jerk. Crime isnt something that can be predicted, or hell, really prevented, too much. But for future refrence, TRUST NO ONE, I dont, and look how I turned out!
I don't think she'll blame you. Just be honest and tell her how upset you are, and I'm sure she can probably help you straighten things out. Take care 3nodding
"Mom, I got mugged. Go phone the police." Simple as that. If she blames you, then tell her to stuff it if she wants her damn phone back.Then phone all the credit card companies and cancel the cards so you're not charged. Try and describe the guy to the police and see if they can get him.
Your_Fantasy
I was in the city seeing a play, "Wicked the Musical" [nice show btw] and I turned a corner as I was getting out to get a hotdog. I got the hotdog and some said "Miss!" so I went over to him,and he asked for the time. He was in a allyway, so I was pretty deep into the alley, and he looked like an okay guy. as I was looking down at my watch he grabbed me and threw me against a wall, stole my purse and ran. I came home, no ID, no money,except the 10 bucks in my poket... no anything. Lisence, credit cards.. s**t. Alright im pretty beat up, bruises and what not. I was shaken, and my mom asked for her cell phone back. What do I tell her. If I tell her I got mugged shell blame me for being irrisponsible.. and dfhdsf ugh! HELP

I'm very sad for you><
Learn from your mistakes. Next time someone asks you for the time, shoot them in the face.

Okay, so you really shouldn't do that. Best advice I can give is to tell your mother you got mugged and go to the police or something.
i think u should tell her
I don't think she'll blame you. Just be honest and tell her how upset you are, and I'm sure she can probably help you straighten things out. Take care 3nodding
Dark_Joker
Your fault for ******** up.
Deal with it.
eek Okay.
Ok, I think you're going to have to tell your mom. There's not many ways that you can deal with all this without her finding out. You might get a lecture or two, but all in all it's not so bad.
If there's a guy in a dark alley, you don't bounce over to him. You keep walking as fast as you can and get home. Just tell her you got mugged, place the blame on yourself so she doesn't have to, and tell her to call the cops.
Roathebitch
"Mom, I got mugged. Go phone the police." Simple as that. If she blames you, then tell her to stuff it if she wants her damn phone back.Then phone all the credit card companies and cancel the cards so you're not charged. Try and describe the guy to the police and see if they can get him.
alright.
What about him made him look like an okay guy? Maybe you could remember details about him for the cops. Or maybe his DNA is on you. o_O
Dark_Joker
Your fault for mucking up.
Deal with it.

Yeah, he's kinda right.

You have to take responsibilty for making that mistake. At least now you'll know not to do the same thing again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff