Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is probably a stupid question, but im going to ask anyway since its been bothering me.
So i went to my boyfriends house today and i wasnt mad at im or anything, it was just... Another day. He loves to play around, which aggrivates the **** out of me because i dont like playing around to much, especially since his bed is small and i kinda hate tight spaces, so he basically has me against the wall. Anyway, i usually ALWAYS kiss my boyfriend everytime i go over there or he comes over here... And today, i forgot. Thats very unusual. Yea, im ALWAYS the first one to offer the first kiss of the day. Always. Its never him. Its always me. Now that i think about it, it kinda bothers me. Is something changing? Our relationship, my feelings? Idk what is going on. Idk if this means anything or if its just normal... Our relationship has been getting kinda dull. It used to be exciting, but now that we have been together for a year and a half, its kinda like... We are just friends. The only time i actually feel like hes my boyfriend is when we are having sex. When i try to be romantic with him, he plays around. When i try to give him a romantic kiss, he plays around and turns his cheek. It pisses me off, and he knows that. Anyway, is something going on since i didnt give him a kiss? And yes he is older than me.
I dont think missing a kiss one time means anything, but you clearly have issues in this rleationship with how childish he is. So, bring tht up. Bring up that you cant be romantic with him, that he always plays around and it bothers you.
The best relationships are those you have with your best friend. My husband and I play around all the time and the reason I love him so much is because he's my best friend and we are in sync.

A kiss is just a kiss and it's not very significant in the grand scheme of things. I do not kiss my husband every day. It doesn't mean our feelings are fading or anything like that. If you kissed all the time for no reason it would grow dull and feel like a chore. We only say 'I love you' when we feel like it and if we go a day without saying it or without romantic interaction it doesn't bother either of us. My husband and I sometimes aren't in a sexual or romantic mood and sometimes are playful. He'll try to kiss me and I'll blow air into his mouth and we'll both laugh. Or he'll turn his cheek. Or he'll blow raspberries on my lips. It's fun and playful. Attention is still being given to one another it is just in a playful manner and not a serious one. However like I said my husband and I are in sync. It may be that you do not like playfulness and you and your boyfriend just are not on the same wavelength. If you don't like that very much it's not a big deal but it may mean you and your boyfriend aren't compatible. You may be getting annoyed with him because you're not feeling the relationship anymore and it's grown stale. I'd discuss this with him and seriously consider if you want to even be with him.

If you need a kiss a day to validate your relationship that should be a red flag to you. If you are bored that's also not a good sign.

You sound young. It doesn't sound like it's anything serious right now nor are you ready for it to be. I'd say to just enjoy your relationship for what it is for however long it lasts and one day when you aren't feeling it anymore call it off. For right now stop stressing and just enjoy yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff