Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hope you update us on how this went...I am really hoping it turns out well. 3nodding
He's an idiot. Kick him. heart
He doesn't deserve you. Even though it's going to hurt you have to ditch him. He cheated on you which proves he can't be trusted.

Trust is a big key in any relationship and if it isn't there, then things aren't going to work. Also, since he cheated once, he can do it again. Don't give him another opportunity to hurt you.
Forsaken Myth
Well...my boyfriend and I have been going out for about a week now and I think I'm starting to have alot of self esteem issues. He's probably the most handsome guy I've ever seen/been with. To myself, I'm ugly, fat, etc...I know he's dated alot of hot/beautiful girls and it's really starting to get to me. Everytime I'm on the phone or around him I get kinda teary because I don't think I meet his standards of a girlfriend. I've asked him of what he thinks of me, and he says I'm perfect. But to me, I'm nothing close to it. I really don't want our relationship to end like my others, because of lies. I'm not saying he's lying but, I don't know. I've been weary about boys lately...and thier shallow minds crying (**No offense**) I really don't know what to do, I can't stop thinking about it. Everytime I watch T.V., I see all these beautiful people...and I just can't help but cry because I can't be one of them. It's really getting to my head, I can't take it anymore. There's this feeling that is urging me to break up with him because I'm nothing compared to him. I love him though...I just...can't deal with all this media and how I want perfection. Can anyone give me any advice on what to do? Should I be happy because he loves me how I am? Or should I try to perfect myself to be atleast worth being with him?

------Update!!!!------

Okay, I just got off of the phone with my boyfriend, what he told me...smashed my heart into little tiny pieces. He confessed that yesterday, his ex-girlfriend came over and like wanted to talk to him. One thing lead to another and they started making out. When I heard that, I didn't know what to do. My whole world just crumbled. He said he would NEVER cheat on me, or do anything like that. I don't know what to do. He says he's really sorry and asked if I was going to break up with him. His apology didn't seem really sincere to me. Should I break it off between me and him? Or should I give him another chance....?

Cheating is not forgettable.
<center>You might not be the model, publicised idea or perfection...
but it sounds like you're his.
It sounds to me like you just have low self esteem.
I expect you're really pretty -
You just don't see it, maybe?
Can I ask how old you and your boyfriend are?
I think you need to really talk through the whole cheating incident though.
That could mean a break up is necessary,
but first try to find out exactly what happened.
heart </center>
Yeah, try taking a break, and then give him one more chance. He could have gone farther with his ex, but didn't (to your knowledge).

Find out if that's all he did with her. Sometimes when guys come clean about cheating, they even lie about what they did to soften the blow.

Tell him to figure out who he wants, and if he really wants a relationship with you, while you two are on break. Really let him have it. This guy is scum, he doesn't deserve someone like you crying over him.

If after the break, you guys talk and really think you can salvage things, give it a try. If not, broadcast to your entire school that he has a tiny, tiny p***s.
i think it might be best to give him one more chance. you don't know exactly what happened there so you don't know hte whole thing. she could've done something to him, made him do it to get back at you for being his new girlfriend, or guilt tripped him into it. he's probably feeling worse as he keeps on realizing what he's done and is probably really sorry for it. give him another chance. if it happens again you can chose weather to keep him or to dump him. you may chose to keep him fo ra while longer because you don't feel it was his fault the 2nd time around aswell, and i fhe keeps at it and you feel certain that he's doing this on purpose, then dump him, but if you want to dump him now then that's fine, too. it means that he's lost your trust. but, instead of crying your eyes out over him, say that it's his fault he lost your trust and that it's his loss, because it is. you seem like a very nice person and he's an idiot if he can't see that and keeps up what he's doing. if you need any more help, please, feel free to PM me, i'm always open to help you or anyone else. oh, by the way, don't let anyone put you down biggrin . it's good to stay positive at all times. always helps me!
Lady-Renor
Hun, I think you annoyed him with your constant worrying about yourself and didn't pay enough attention to him and your relationship, I think he got bored with the constant "OMG I am not good enough, reassure me!!"

Exactly.

It's no wonder he cheated on you if your attitude is as you describe. Nobody wants to be with someone who has no esteem and is always looking for reassurance. After a week of constant crying and fishing for compliments, I'm not surprised that he got fed up with you.

It's you that needs to change, not him.
Abstract Ayako, I'm looking for advice. I know I have low self esteem, but I've been working at it. You don't need to tell me what I already know. Well, I updated it a bit, not much happened.
u sound like a great girl, an he doesn't deserve u. break up with that scum so that way he knows that girls don't tolerate that s**t

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff