Welcome to Gaia! ::

Read my journal and please help me. I wanna cut my throat, and i need to hear from someone else. Please.
Sorry, but maybe you shouldn't have gotten drunk off your a** and cheated on her. We all pay for our consequences and if this is how you show your "love" then maybe it's not the type of love she's looking for.

For future reference, this belongs in Life Issues. I reported it for you.
Tamgerine
Sorry, but maybe you shouldn't have gotten drunk off your a** and cheated on her. We all pay for our consequences and if this is how you show your "love" then maybe it's not the type of love she's looking for.

ok add killing unknowing retards to the list of things i wanna do right now.
It sounds like you should get rid of that friend... sweatdrop

I'm sorry about the problems with your girlfriend. Perhaps there was someone else at the party who can help to set the record straight? If not, you should sit down and have a serious talk with your girlfriend and explain how much she means that it is even making you suicidal.

I wish you the best of luck!
Don't take this as an insult or anything but, maybe now you will stay off of the drugs. You see what happens when you are drunk? Besides, 120 is very weak to alchohol. Now do you believe that alchohol can destroy lives?
You shouldn't even be GETTING drunk, not at your age. And now, you know why being drunk is a BAD idea: you do stuff that you wouldn't normally do, and it can get you in trouble and hurt the people you care about.

Whether or not you were drunk, what you did has hurt your girl's feelings. You are somewhat at fault, here. She is hurting, and sometimes it is hard to immediately go and listen to someone explain themselves when you've been hurt. If, in time, she does not seem willing to listen to your apology and your side of the story, then things probably weren't meant to be.
xXBith the BlackXx
Don't take this as an insult or anything but, maybe now you will stay off of the drugs. You see what happens when you are drunk? Besides, 120 is very weak to alchohol. Now do you believe that alchohol can destroy lives?
i know that 120 is weak to alchahol. My gf though doesnt believe thats true.... and yes. I now know that alchahol fukin sux. And thank you ninth lady. for a kind sincere response.
Nonesuch Solo
You shouldn't even be GETTING drunk, not at your age. And now, you know why being drunk is a BAD idea: you do stuff that you wouldn't normally do, and it can get you in trouble and hurt the people you care about.

Whether or not you were drunk, what you did has hurt your girl's feelings. You are somewhat at fault, here. She is hurting, and sometimes it is hard to immediately go and listen to someone explain themselves when you've been hurt. If, in time, she does not seem willing to listen to your apology and your side of the story, then things probably weren't meant to be.
thx you to
Onizuka777
Tamgerine

I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just not feeding you sugar-coated bullshit, is all. If you're going to do stupid s**t you need to learn to be able to cope with what happens as a result of your actions. That's life.
Onizuka777
Read my journal and please help me. I wanna cut my throat, and i need to hear from someone else. Please.
tha is not enough to die for. In fact you don't need to cimmit sucide for that.
Onizuka777
xXBith the BlackXx
i know that 120 is weak to alchahol. My gf though doesnt believe thats true.... and yes. I now know that alchahol fukin sux. And thank you ninth lady. for a kind sincere response.

No problem. ^^ I just hope to help.
Mabye, just mabye, You shouldnt be drinking when you're 16 and at a party with easy girls. You drank, you screwed around, you've got to accept toe consequences of your own actions buddy. Sorry but thats life.
Tamgerine
Onizuka777
Tamgerine

I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just not feeding you sugar-coated bullshit, is all. If you're going to do stupid s**t you need to learn to be able to cope with what happens as a result of your actions. That's life.

I agree compleatly.
Onizuka777

You are one to whine....You dont want to kill yourself..You have no idea what its like to want to kill yourself,to be so depressed that you cant tell the truth from fantasy and reality,to hate yourself more then everything else in the world,imagine feeling like that everyday of your life since you were twelve get some real problems and then your aloud to whine.
listen

i have never been in your situation, but if you want ur girlfriend back,
you have to sit her down and talk with her.
I'm not going to tell you that you need to accept the consequnces * god knows you heard that already*
but you shouldn't kill yourself for that......
if you really loved your girl friend, and wanted to get her back badly, and hope to marry her, then the way to settle this is WITH HER.

hope evrything works out with you man wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces