Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soull
You're ********. gonk
xd
I know exactly how you feel, i really dis-like alot of my freinds and if i have had a bad day i just tell them but the next day they act as though nothing even happened.

sorry not really advice, i have not yet found a solution- they just keep coming back!!!
oh, wow that wuld be harder then just telling them taht u didnt ike them, if you were friends for so long. If you have other friends that arn't her friends you could start hanging out with them, and if shes annoying, they must not like her so when ever she comes to hang out with you and your hanging out with them, basically get them to tell her off, and when she comesup and asks you whats up tell her you dont like her.

At least thats what my friend did to a girl that she didnt like.
XxXKamekoXxX
oh, wow that wuld be harder then just telling them taht u didnt ike them, if you were friends for so long. If you have other friends that arn't her friends you could start hanging out with them, and if shes annoying, they must not like her so when ever she comes to hang out with you and your hanging out with them, basically get them to tell her off, and when she comesup and asks you whats up tell her you dont like her.

At least thats what my friend did to a girl that she didnt like.

acually come to think of it dont do that, we got into a gaint fight with her that got me suspended.

Bring her to the side and tell her that you guys are growing apart and that you dont want to be friends anymore.
suicidle_princess_bitch
Ok, I have known my "best friend"since 3 grade and I am in 8th grade.She is so annoying and I have told her before that i don't like her but she is like a furkin leech.She never goes away.When I told her that I don't like her she had her dad call and talk to me about my "people issues."I am really good with people but when I don't like someone I turn on the b***h SWITCH.Lately everyone I know hates her guts.She hangsd around me 24/7.My only time with the guys is when I am away from her.

Help me please what do I do??

just tell her that you don't want to be friends anymore
make up excuses and ignore her eventually she might get it but from ur story it might take awile
Priceless_Pistola
Soull
You're ********. gonk
xd
that about covers it

Beloved Bloodsucker

Don't lie to her anymore. You should at least have the decency to tell her the truth. You don't have to like her, but you don't need to be mean to her. Sit her down and explain things to her, how you feel. That way, she may be a bit hurt or sad, but you won't be lying any more. Lying is not cool, and you shouldn't have even gone this far with it. When she figures it out on her own, she'll hate you for making her look like an idiot, and you don't need her to hate you.
I was in the same position once. (she wasn't giving me any space e.g. "Hey, we happen to be going to the same party. Let's ride in the car together!" "Wow, what do you know? We go on the same bus in the mornings and arvos. Let's sit together!"....Lousy b***h...) Anywho, I eventually blew up in her face (woohoo go me 3nodding ) and now I just ignore her all the time. It works. She stopped trying to be fake nice to me in front of her mum.

Dapper Lunatic

I had the exact same problem. Just ignore her all the time, it worked for me.
Well, I think the next step for you is to just ignore her if she ever comes by, if you really don't like her being around you. Just hang out with other people and act like she doesn't exist.

My opinion.
ButterBalls
Well, I think the next step for you is to just ignore her if she ever comes by, if you really don't like her being around you. Just hang out with other people and act like she doesn't exist.

My opinion.

believe it or not but that can sometimes have the opposite effect...
blah...I have had lots of those kind of friends!

I found that it didn't matter how many hints I dropped, or how many times i told them I didn't like them! in the end, most of those "best friends" finally left me alone after I had introduced them to other people.

Maybe all she needs is someone more like herself to hang around with?

hmm...what ever, I hope some day she finds some friends who will like her and want to spend time with her.

Also, I found that people change and grow up. If you can manage to get her to leave you alone for a while to branch out and do her own thing, you might find that you like her beter. Tell her you think you should have a break from each other for a while, to do other things with other people for a change? stare
Drop her like the sack of potatoes she is. Just tell her to get a life, and ignore her.
So her dad talks to you. The little crybaby leech can't handle it and runs to daddy. I hate people like that. But it seems you do to, so why sweat it? Turn on the b***h switch and kick it up another 20 notches if you have to, these social morons think that life is an afterschool special. If someone doesn't like someone, NO ONE can force them to hang out together. So her dad wants to talk to you? Let him, no one said you had to listen. The worst he can do is yell, scream, shout, and do whatever. But he can't touch you.

I repeat...

YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE!

One hand, and boom, straight to the cops. Also helps you tell your parents, have them be witnessess, and get your friends in on the act. You told her off politely, that didn't work. Get some witnesses that are agaisnt her, tell your parents, and then turn up the switch when she tries that crap again.

Believe me, life's too short to surround yourself with idiocy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff