Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I dont want to see some doctor about it, but ive been experiencing extreme depression, I had so many nightmares about this event that happened to me and I cant stop thinking about it. Everytime I ask for advice, Im always told to go to a doctor, however, I already told many of them!
What did I got? - Ignored!
Now I made up my mind. I want no doctor to see me. I want some advice, its hard being happy when I have a terrible memory in my mind. I cant sleep sometimes either.

Tiny Crimester

Zenbonzakura_17
I dont want to see some doctor about it, but ive been experiencing extreme depression, I had so many nightmares about this event that happened to me and I cant stop thinking about it. Everytime I ask for advice, Im always told to go to a doctor, however, I already told many of them!
What did I got? - Ignored!
Now I made up my mind. I want no doctor to see me. I want some advice, its hard being happy when I have a terrible memory in my mind. I cant sleep sometimes either.
Do you mind if I ask what that event was?

Personally, I don't too much stock on dreams. Symbolism and stuff, I think that's bullshit.
But if it's a recurring theme of your dreams, it must mean you're still working on getting over that event. It might be beneficial to seek closure... perhaps speak with the people involved about it, no matter how hard it might be.

Irregular Gatekeeper

22,965 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
Dreams can be very upsetting but they are not real. Everyone's pattern of dreams are different. Mine I happen to notice it repeats the events and thoughts that went through my head in that same day as if to file away in my memory.

I have very vivid dreams that sometimes makes me wake up very tired from an adventure or nightmare, or I'm very energetic despite having a nightmare. Many of the nightmares I have when I wake up now are hilariously not scary and I can easily pinpoint how ridiculous I had fallen for it in the dream. I had a nightmare just last night about a world being invaded by insects and I was the grandpa with a handful of human survivors (my family) and had to sacrifice myself to save my niece/grand-daughter. I'm not a male by the way.. hoping my silly nightmare gets a laugh out of you

I also have had dreams that predicted the future, however by the time I realized my dream was a vision, it was too late for me to do anything. Basically the power to predict the future was really useless. There was no way to have a clear understanding about the vision since the event is out of context and mixed in with other dreams that does not come true. Nightmares that show about the past or what you currently fear, with conscious practice, you can desensitize yourself to them if they pop up again or make you actually more composed if the nightmare were to occur in real life since the initial shock had already happened. You would need to have a goal to accept these are unreal thoughts and believe you will be less riled up by these fleeting emotions.

Tipsy Prophet

Go to a therapist. A medical doctor can really only do so much for you. A therapist, however, has the time to commit to figuring out what the issue is and the lengthy process of moving past it. That's kind of their purpose. Or don't and stamp your feet like a child that no one will help you and see how far you get. Either way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff