Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Bunny

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Just be honest with her.
if shes this nice little christian girl you say she is, then she should understand that one you cant because of money and two you just don't see yourself next to her.

Invisible Tipper

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Atomic Bride
Can you talk her into letting you find your own dress? Maybe you guys can shop for one together? That way you can pick what you feel comfortable in and find an affordable price.

I think you're freaking yourself out over absolutely nothing. As a bridesmaid all you're going to do is stand there during the ceremony. That's all. You can probably even change out of the dress if you want to once its over. I feel like if you were to tell your friend that you don't want to do this because you feel unconformtable in a dress, she's going to be crushed. If nothing else, sit her down and tell her how stressed out its making you, and maybe she'll understand and try to change some things.

No, I can't. Everyone HAS to wear the same dress. I asked about changing out of it, but she noped that too, claiming she's doing pictures sporadically instead of all at once. I tried to find ways to make this work already but no go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff