Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Snack

18,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
So hello L.I once again! This time with EVEN MORE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS. See, I have just the luck that all the best people....live far away. And I have done long-distance so many times, that I am tired of it. The fact is: I am a sexual person, and not having that physical touch, well, it ruins the bond, in my opinion. I appreciate the emotional relationship, but I need the physical part of it too. I do. I may sound bad, but it's the truth.

Now the issue, I am dating someone who lives states away...everything is fine...but...well...I need that physical connection. I really do. Plus....I...I don't know...I haven't had motivation to talk to them lately. Like...I...gosh. I hate to say it but...it's like I lost interest. I feel like there is an unspoken tension between us because of our past experiences with each other. I dunno.

And the last part of this whole thing, is the trans thing. Like. Right now, I may have my short boy hair, but I still dress pretty feminine, and I know I will always be a slightly feminine boy. But like, my family doesn't support it so I am stuck. But that's another thing completely. But like, I don't have money for a binder, so my breasts are still there, plus they are DD....It's so hard to hide them. Plus, I honestly want a good relationship, with someone near me, but I feel like any relationship I want will be killed when I mention the trans thing, and since I don't look trans, it makes it harder. (I mean by society's terms. I want to eventually transition chemically as well). So like...I'm in the awkward phase of being a cross dressing boy right now...and all I want is a healthy, wholesome relationship....

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

It sounds like to me maybe you two have lost interest in each other. I would have a talk with them about you and that person feel. I can honestly say that tension between you isn't good. As far as the other thing I can't give you advice on that one. Why don't you pm me and we will talk.

Indulgent Partner

I am 100% with you on LDR's and the need for touch and contact with your loved ones. I am in an LDR and the ONLY reason it works, is because both he, and I, are non-monogamous and live with other partners.

If you lost interested, you lost it. The best partner is an honest partner that does not string others along. Take it from someone who got strung along for a ******** year. Its not fun. It was vastly, vastly, more painful than the breakup.

Stuck, for now. Plan an escape route, there are many. You just have to commit to your path and follow it, no matter how hard. My boyfriend says "you just have to stick the landing." So you don't have a supportive family. That is tough s**t, but not the end of the world. Make your own support group. Make your own "family".
You now sound over it. Like I dont think I ever not wanted to talk to the guy I was dating when I was in a ldr. Even when we didnt have much to say, I alway wanted to just be with that person in a way. so to not really beinto talking, which is your main connection, as well as wanting it physical, is a sign that you are already checked out.

Sparkly Duck

I agree with legna that you sound over it already. The long distance thing can work if you just want an emotional balance or plan to close the gap at some point but whatever, I don't know much about relationships. I'm sure you can find a person to take a chance on wherever you live.

Can't really help with the whole boobs and trans thing. I think boobs are alright and the whole trans realm is confusing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff