Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its not THAT hard...and this is probably a hoax too...
NO ONE HELP HER. SHES A SPAMMER.....AND A MUG....NOT TO MENTION A n00b.....SO DO NOT HELP HER READ HER "I HAVE KIDS" THREAD....
The only reason that it's hard is because you want to do it. So, if you get yourself not to want it then you'll be fine. Getting to that part might be rather hard for some people.

I think it'd be in your best interest to look at yourself and what you're doing. Go over everything that you're doing to yourself just because of this stupid drug or stupid drink. You're not going to have the things that you have just because you want something like that. You (depending if you have it or not) won't have a place to live, water, food, all the luxuries that come with it. Just because you're smoking and drinking. Try and look at your future and what it might entale.

Try and cut down slowly. Instead of cold-turkey, which is stopping all together, just stop a little at a time. Instead of having 2 packs a day, just have one. Then maybe half a pack. Until you've stopped.

Then, find other methods to cope with stress such as chewing gum, taking a bath, venting in a journal, exercising, etc.

My opinion.
Mz Sparkle
NO ONE HELP HER. SHES A SPAMMER.....AND A MUG....NOT TO MENTION A n00b.....SO DO NOT HELP HER READ HER "I HAVE KIDS" THREAD....
3nodding 3nodding Well put Sparkle. 3nodding 3nodding
is that how you got your kids by getting high and drunk? just asking
Thanks, Sparkle!!

EVERYONE - LISTEN TO MZ. SPARKLE! She isn't lying.
Sorry, I've never had to quit anything so I don't have any advice, but everybody else is doing just fine.
Kelrik
Ok there is nothing wrong with Booze and weed. However if you are getting hooked wow that is just lame. Its just booze and weed. Its not like its heroine and addicting. If you want to stop just do it.

YOU! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Alcohol is like the number one addiction drug there is (I think, don't have the stats on hand...but it's definitely in the top three!). Marijuana is also addictive, and can ruin your life. I lost an entire branch of my family tree to "just weed". And what a horrible thing to say! She has the courage to open up, take the first step towards quitting, and you tell her her problems are lame?!?!

You are the reason the gene pool should be chlorinated. rolleyes

*EDIT* All right, maybe this one is spammer BS, but that doesn't make these addictions any less difficult to overcome!
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
Mz Sparkle
The hell is your problem? Who cares if it's BS? Just give advice like it ain't. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not, does it?
To the matter at hand. I suggest trying to stay away from users and pushers, 'cause that'll make it a lot easier to stay away from. If you still have trouble with keeping off of it, then talk to somebody to get help.

This isn't all that important, but have you read Go Ask Alice? You might be abe to relate to it and it might have something in it that'll make you resist the urge to do pot.

Also, if you turned to drugs and booze because yo were depressed, then try talking to people. Getting stuff out and everything. If there's nobody you can talk to in your real life, the people of LI are here. =)
my_asylum
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
Mz Sparkle
The hell is your problem? Who cares if it's BS? Just give advice like it ain't. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not, does it?
Actually it does, because it's spamming, and she was cursing in the other thread and admitted that it was for fun and called us stupid. mrgreen
Now go look at it for yourself. 3nodding
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
my_asylum
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
Mz Sparkle
Actually it does, because it's spamming, and she was cursing in the other thread and admitted that it was for fun and called us stupid. mrgreen
So you're gonna stoop to her level by telling people that she's a liar and not to respond seriously? What if she really needs help this time? Would she not be worthy of your advice because she spammed the message boards? Give me a break.

You're not gonna convince me that I shouldn't help her because she made a bullshit board.
u made up that last damn thread. stop SPAMMING!!
how do i know your not lying like the last time. remember that thread you made about you have kids stare if your just lying then why bother asking for help. anyways about the pot thing maybe you should seek help if you want to stop
my_asylum
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
my_asylum
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
Mz Sparkle
So you're gonna stoop to her level by telling people that she's a liar and not to respond seriously? What if she really needs help this time? Would she not be worthy of your advice because she spammed the message boards? Give me a break.

You're not gonna convince me that I shouldn't help her because she made a bullshit board.
Well, here's the reasons:
1) She just recently made the other thread
2) She's not even posting in here...
3) What are the chances that someone with a real problem would make up a problem and spam, knowing it'll bite them in the butt later?
4) It's pathetic and it's not stooping to her level, Most of us have never been that low
5) She could seriously hurt people's feelings with her fake issues that have a serious background... stare
my_asylum
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
Mz Sparkle
Well said. Other people, who don't have the courage to write it could have this problem. Do you want to deprive them of this advice?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff