Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, am I over wiegh?
Try selling your useless organs to the Chinese. xp
Can't. I ain't old enough yet crying
I'm 5'9'' and 120 pounds and im incredibly underweight, so I'm pretty sure you're fine.

I'll buy your organs.
Andrew boy
Well grab a neighbor and use them. That should pay for liposuction.
SillyLittleEmoChild
Andrew boy

Nah! I ain't lazy and am willing to work out.
SillyLittleEmoChild
Andrew boy

I also take fat.

s**t, I think this guy is serious. >_<

i'm gonna stop.
[gaia is trash]
Yeah well I'm 13 120lbs and 5'1" I'm the fat one here!
stop complaining about how heavy you are and do something about it, 2 months ago i was 135, now im 123, so yeah, i did something about it.
i don't think that's over weight 3nodding
Audreym
stop complaining about how heavy you are and do something about it, 2 months ago i was 135, now im 123, so yeah, i did something about it.
well what exercises/foods did you eat? I try to do something about it and I sorta did I lost 5lbs (wooptydoo) but that ain't gonna do anything 4 me really... Plz tell me this is really bugging me and my friends keep yelling @ me cuz they think I'm fine, but I don't and I complain to them about it every once in a while. And If I lose weight I'll stop pressuring my self so much and hopefully be happier.
punkneedlovetoo
Audreym
well what exercises/foods did you eat? I try to do something about it and I sorta did I lost 5lbs (wooptydoo) but that ain't gonna do anything 4 me really... Plz tell me this is really bugging me and my friends keep yelling @ me cuz they think I'm fine, but I don't and I complain to them about it every once in a while. And If I lose weight I'll stop pressuring my self so much and hopefully be happier.
On a day to day basis, your weight fluctuates(I know I spelled that wrong. stressed ) so one day you could weigh 120 the next you could weigh 125 or 115. It's never really balanced. Try running, eating more vegetables and fruits, and drinking a lot of water.
SillyLittleEmoChild
punkneedlovetoo
Audreym
On a day to day basis, your weight fluctuates(I know I spelled that wrong. stressed ) so one day you could weigh 120 the next you could weigh 125 or 115. It's never really balanced. Try running, eating more vegetables and fruits, and drinking a lot of water.
vegies? ewe... fine what ever it takes. Thank you!
punkneedlovetoo
vegies? ewe... fine what ever it takes. Thank you!
Why does no one like veggies? gonk I love them and I have since I was a baby. They aren't at all bad. They provide energy and help your nutrition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff