Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate my feelings i just want to focus on the important things in my life. But Im having a hard time. I have strong feelings for this guy, that i hate myself. He's taken has a kid. Probably doesnt give two shits about me. But I can't help but feel so overwhelmed with happiness but shame and anger when i see his face, or when i think about him. It pisses me off so much. It's been effecting all parts of my life. Like im going downhill... I just want to be me before i met him. Is there anyway to just be indifferent without pills, finding a boy friend, pretending everything is cool. Any advice?
You shouldn't let a boyfriend lead your happiness, focus on your self first and build your self esteem and only then will you overcome this need to have a boyfriend in order to be happy.
PuddIy
You shouldn't let a boyfriend lead your happiness, focus on your self first and build your self esteem and only then will you overcome this need to have a boyfriend in order to be happy.

Thanks for the post. Maybe i just need to try harder to focus on myself. It's crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff