Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know this is one of those "should be common sense" questions, but I need opinions. Please helpful answers only.

My boyfriend and I were fooling around and he ejaculated onto his hand/palm, wiped it off with a towel, and then about 15-20 min later started fingering me. We were both a little out of it, so didn't even think about it until after it had happened. And before you tell me yourself, I know it was completely stupid and I realize that 100%. But what are the chances of pregnancy? From what I've read, the chances seem low but still possible. I'm just completely panicked. It was a stupid decision and I really don't want to be pregnant.
Too low to even bother with.

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Honestly, too low to even worry about it. I imagine you have a better chance of being struck by lightning and getting in a car accident on the same day than getting pregnant from this...

Bashful Bookworm

As everyone else said, it's possible, but the chances are so low that it's not worth the worry.
If you honestly can't stop worrying about it, wait until your period, if you miss it (which could be entirely due to stress), take a test.
Also have you and your boyfriend talked about the what if you get pregnant?
Stephnananana

As everyone else said, it's possible, but the chances are so low that it's not worth the worry.
If you honestly can't stop worrying about it, wait until your period, if you miss it (which could be entirely due to stress), take a test.

Thanks.

The only thing is my period is still like 2 weeks away. My boyfriend and I haven't talked about it. Partly because we haven't gone "all the way" yet. We've only done foreplay-type things. We have talked about maybe getting married and having kids in the future. But I don't want a baby until after that happens.And even though I'm an adult, my family would completely freak out on me. That's why I'm worrying. Even though I know chances are slim.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
A Young Wish
I know this is one of those "should be common sense" questions, but I need opinions. Please helpful answers only.

My boyfriend and I were fooling around and he ejaculated onto his hand/palm, wiped it off with a towel, and then about 15-20 min later started fingering me. We were both a little out of it, so didn't even think about it until after it had happened. And before you tell me yourself, I know it was completely stupid and I realize that 100%. But what are the chances of pregnancy? From what I've read, the chances seem low but still possible. I'm just completely panicked. It was a stupid decision and I really don't want to be pregnant.

If his hand was dry, there's no need to worry.

Bashful Bookworm

A Young Wish
Stephnananana

Thanks.

The only thing is my period is still like 2 weeks away. My boyfriend and I haven't talked about it. Partly because we haven't gone "all the way" yet. We've only done foreplay-type things. We have talked about maybe getting married and having kids in the future. But I don't want a baby until after that happens.And even though I'm an adult, my family would completely freak out on me. That's why I'm worrying. Even though I know chances are slim.

The fact remains that you are an adult and its fair to presume that eventually the two of you will have sex. (please talk to each other about birthcontrol methodes beforehand and know how to properly use them!)
Anytime you have sex there's a risk of getting pregnant and you should talk about what happens if you were to become such.
Would you want to keep it, abort it or put it up for adoption?
It's a conversation that is best to have sooner than later.

Also try to worry as little as possible. We mean like, it's really really REALLY slim. (because you did say he wiped his hands, it's not like his hands were covered in semen.)
It'd be good to put into practice to wash your hand before and after anything sexual happens though.
But yeah, just wait, take a test if you don't get your period, and go from there.

Chatty Smoker

Trust me, it's like a zero chance. I was paranoid when I started doing this stuff for the first time too. Trust me, you're totally fine.
br0wneyed-babe
Trust me, it's like a zero chance. I was paranoid when I started doing this stuff for the first time too. Trust me, you're totally fine.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces