Welcome to Gaia! ::

how old should i be to have a boyfriend?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

my parents won't let me have a boyfriend and i am 14(almost 15) years old. how should i be to get a boyfriend? i really like this guy and he likes me. heart
My parents don't want me to have any intimate kind of relationship until I have my doctorate degree. xd
feel lucky i cant have a boyfriend until i'm 18
streetsk8er13
my parents won't let me have a boyfriend and i am 14(almost 15) years old. how should i be to get a boyfriend? i really like this guy and he likes me. heart

When you are old enough to capitalize your text, you are old enough to date. No sooner than that.
yeah but still...
Whenever you feel like your ready. If its sooner than what your parents say, keep it a secret. xd
ive had girlfriends since i was 10 and below but they were never anything serious now im older i look for proper relationships and found one when i was 14 turing 15 do it now.
i think when you want sex you should get a boyfriend
I'm fourteen and I have a boyfriend. Hah.
My moms rule is
Kissing Boyfriend~16
Holding Hands Boyfriend~13
I am 14.
I wasn't allowed to date until I was 15, and I'm kinda glad.
Well unless your parents work at your school, how would they know.

Guessing that this guy is at your school.
Meh. I think it's a bit young to start dating, but not obscenely so.
i gave on having relationship. i'll just wait til i graduate college. o_o
But i can still flirt. ;]
wtf, you cant let your parents contoll your life.. So long as you dont screw yourself up (get pregnant, get in a state when a relationship ends etc.) then it shouldnt matter, The highs beat off the lows in a relationship anyway, makes you feel wanted and more secure, if your ready then go for it now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff