Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Berreh
Yeah it didn't make sense at all. I never ask people to hang out lately I have cuz i cant sit around waiting for people to want to hang out with me. I've been a lot more myself lately even at church and I feel so much more comfortable. Jarrett completely avoids me now and I didn't do anything not like we talked a bunch.

I can understand that. That is why my Ipod is my best friend now. xd I just take it everywhere, and listen to music all of the time, rather than wait around for someone to hang out with. xd

I still think it has to do with the fact that he had a crush on you, you sounded uninterested, but trying to be polite when mutual friend asked, and now he is trying to forget about you. sweatdrop
quayla666
Berreh
Yeah it didn't make sense at all. I never ask people to hang out lately I have cuz i cant sit around waiting for people to want to hang out with me. I've been a lot more myself lately even at church and I feel so much more comfortable. Jarrett completely avoids me now and I didn't do anything not like we talked a bunch.

I can understand that. That is why my Ipod is my best friend now. xd I just take it everywhere, and listen to music all of the time, rather than wait around for someone to hang out with. xd

I still think it has to do with the fact that he had a crush on you, you sounded uninterested, but trying to be polite when mutual friend asked, and now he is trying to forget about you. sweatdrop

That's a good idea. It's just hard for me to put heaphones in my ears without taking my hearing aids out so i feel like a weirdo cuz i normally cant hear anyone anyways.

Yeah probably. Not like I did anything and he didnt even try. He even had my number! He never texted me!
"So why do you tell me about all the guys in your life? Is there something you're insecure about?"

Dangerous Seeker

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Berreh
My friend ALWAYS brags about how guys hit on her and how so many guys like her. If I'll meet one of her friends ill be like oh hes nice she'll be like oh yeah hes totally in love with me has been for a long time. It's getting really annoying. I don't do that with her at all. How can I respond to her to stop doing it. She literally just sent me a text that some guy threw his self on top of her and I was just like "um okay".

tell her she needs to stop being an attention wh*re cuz you can't take that selfless attitude.

Dangerous Seeker

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
quayla666
Berreh

poke.. I like your avi.....

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Berreh
quayla666
Berreh

That's a good idea. It's just hard for me to put heaphones in my ears without taking my hearing aids out so i feel like a weirdo cuz i normally cant hear anyone anyways.

Yeah probably. Not like I did anything and he didnt even try. He even had my number! He never texted me!

I can understand that.. But there are always head phones. biggrin They just go over top. You can get thinner looking ones cheap enough as well.

Neither did your crush, but you plan on doing the same thing to him. emotion_facepalm

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Antiqual

Thank you very much, though I do not remember which you are referring to. xd heart I quite like your avatar that you have right now. biggrin

I was very sick, so I have not replied to anyone.. O.o I am sorry about that one. emotion_facepalm
quayla666
Berreh
quayla666
Berreh

I can understand that.. But there are always head phones. biggrin They just go over top. You can get thinner looking ones cheap enough as well.

Neither did your crush, but you plan on doing the same thing to him. emotion_facepalm

Yeah. I like the big ones but i feel like walking around with big ones is weird idk why. too self conscious.

Psh im over him. i went to church sunday and didnt even look at him. Besides seeing him across the room that's it. I didn't think about him practically all week so far besides right now xD and a little here and there. Mainly because i keep seeing his last name in places popping up. I wont be thinking about him at ALL and then today i pulled into uni and this car had the sun visor you put on your dashboard and it said his last name on it and iwas lke wtf...

Dangerous Seeker

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
quayla666
Antiqual

Thank you very much, though I do not remember which you are referring to. xd heart I quite like your avatar that you have right now. biggrin

I was very sick, so I have not replied to anyone.. O.o I am sorry about that one. emotion_facepalm

Ah I forgot lol, and thanks c: emotion_drool

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Antiqual
quayla666
Antiqual

Ah I forgot lol, and thanks c: emotion_drool
Oh well. xd it is all good. emotion_awesome

I like this one even better, I have to be honest. So matching. heart

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Berreh

Yeah. I like the big ones but i feel like walking around with big ones is weird idk why. too self conscious.

Psh im over him. i went to church sunday and didnt even look at him. Besides seeing him across the room that's it. I didn't think about him practically all week so far besides right now xD and a little here and there. Mainly because i keep seeing his last name in places popping up. I wont be thinking about him at ALL and then today i pulled into uni and this car had the sun visor you put on your dashboard and it said his last name on it and iwas lke wtf...

I am the same way, so no worries. xd

Well, that is a sign that you are thinking of him though. xd
quayla666
Berreh

omg I WASNT I SWEAR I WASNT THEN I SAW HIS NAME AND I WAS LIKE UGH. I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!

He sat behind me again wednesday cuz his friends werent there. Oh okay im sorry im gonna say this. I'm not looking for ways he likes me cuz i dont look for it and im not hopeful and stuff and you probably dont believe anything im saying right now but when he entered the room he saw his friends werent in the crowd and went up to his brother a few rows up and they talked and then he went through the aisle and left but right after he left his brother just looked right at me. I wasn't staring at them almost everything i see if through peripheral.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Berreh
quayla666
Berreh

omg I WASNT I SWEAR I WASNT THEN I SAW HIS NAME AND I WAS LIKE UGH. I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!

He sat behind me again wednesday cuz his friends werent there. Oh okay im sorry im gonna say this. I'm not looking for ways he likes me cuz i dont look for it and im not hopeful and stuff and you probably dont believe anything im saying right now but when he entered the room he saw his friends werent in the crowd and went up to his brother a few rows up and they talked and then he went through the aisle and left but right after he left his brother just looked right at me. I wasn't staring at them almost everything i see if through peripheral.

The thing is, if you where not looking for anything, you would have not noticed these things. sweatdrop
quayla666
Berreh
quayla666
Berreh

The thing is, if you where not looking for anything, you would have not noticed these things. sweatdrop

But i wasn't. D:<!!!!!i just saw the brother look at me right after

Beloved Bibliophile

4,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
That's hilarious
xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff