Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Because I really don't know how to.
If you hate yourself you'll likely keep doing things/acting in ways that will make you hate yourself even more, and it's a vicious cycle.

When I recognized this pattern, that's what motivated me to stop hating myself and liking myself more. Therapy helped also.
Why do you hate yourself?

Noob

Austere Lifestyle
If you hate yourself you'll likely keep doing things/acting in ways that will make you hate yourself even more, and it's a vicious cycle.

When I recognized this pattern, that's what motivated me to stop hating myself and liking myself more. Therapy helped also.

Yeah, that's really true. I just don't know how to stop hating myself. I really want to at least like myself. It really puts a weight on my heart that I can't make that happen.

I can't do therapy cause my mom is against stuff like that.

KayJane

I hate myself for a lot of reasons. Just everything about myself annoys me.
extragalactic

Change is difficult.

You need to reflect upon specific behaviors that annoy you. Find out why. See if you can categorize the things you hate and why you hate them. What kind of person do you want to be? You need specific answers to help route your trip.

Noob

Your Akina
extragalactic

Change is difficult.

You need to reflect upon specific behaviors that annoy you. Find out why. See if you can categorize the things you hate and why you hate them. What kind of person do you want to be? You need specific answers to help route your trip.

It's so hard for me to think clearly and pick out what I want to improve on. My mind is cloudy and it's hard to focus. I just want to be someone who isn't annoying and antisocial and is a friendly, kind person.

Thank's for taking time to help me.
extragalactic
Austere Lifestyle

Yeah, that's really true. I just don't know how to stop hating myself. I really want to at least like myself. It really puts a weight on my heart that I can't make that happen.

KayJane

I've been where you're at and I know how difficult, it can be to accept change. You're beautiful, inside and out, no matter what you say. For me, I hated myself for my weight. I started exercising and eating healthy, but now, I like myself. Not love yet, but it's still an improvement. Do you have any specific reasons why you don't like yourself? I'm sure you're an lovely person, and it's normal not to like yourself. You need to start out slow and build up your self esteem. Everyone deserves to be loved and to love back.

Noob

KayJane
extragalactic
Austere Lifestyle

KayJane

I've been where you're at and I know how difficult, it can be to accept change. You're beautiful, inside and out, no matter what you say. For me, I hated myself for my weight. I started exercising and eating healthy, but now, I like myself. Not love yet, but it's still an improvement. Do you have any specific reasons why you don't like yourself? I'm sure you're an lovely person, and it's normal not to like yourself. You need to start out slow and build up your self esteem. Everyone deserves to be loved and to love back.

I appreciate your kind words. My weight is part of it for me, but I'm not sure why I'm not happy with just eating healthy and exercising. Last month my weight really got to me (honestly I'm not sure why I was obsessing over it so much because it's considered a healthy weight) and I basically starved myself for the whole month.
I just hate my personality, but at the same time it's like I want to be myself. But how can I be myself when I hate myself. Sounds confusing, but yeah. It really just puts me down in the dumps.
Thanks for helping =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces