Welcome to Gaia! ::

You should definitely tell her if you love her. Of course, you should be sure that you're bisexual and not that you're just confused (which is what most young people are). If you're actually sure about it, your mother is going to figure out about it unless you never have a date in your life and what would be the point in being bisexual if you never have a partner? I say you should just break it to her and if she becomes outraged then you can just slowly try to make things easier on her. Before telling her, though, you should make her gain some trust in you; make sure there's something about you that outweighs a decision that she probably won't like, such as being really good at an instrument or something. That way, if she's really against gay people, she'll be able to see that you're not totally wasting your life in her eyes. You should also be accepting of her ideals if she is to be accepting in your decision; if the compromise is to go to church once in a while, I say you should take that choice if possible. After all, she is your mother and you should be able to take her advice once in a while.
blarg1991
well u said ur mom is stressed and dont like gays so i say dont tell her unless u need 2, if u start dating someone of the same sex then tell her but if u dont then she wont need 2 no moms seem 2 get hurt about simple things. i vote dont tell her yet u could try telling ur dad if he is the type to understand and keep seekrets might work better that way

I'm sorry but I must disagree with the last part. Keeping big secrets from one parent and not telling the other is a horrible decision. If they find out, it could hurt the parents' relationship, hurt their trust with each other, and may end up even worse. Also, the parent who didn't know the secret would trust you even less, too.
Keep it to yourself..

You're just bi-curious... people stop developing about ideas after hitting adolescence.

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
If your mum loves you then she won't care about whether your bi or not. I'm bi myself but when I told my mum that I'm bi she didn't believe me. I've known since I was 16 and I'm now 19. And I'm still bi. She can either accept it or not, if she doesn't then she can't stop you from being bi. It's apart of life nothing can change that. Nobody should put thoughts into your head. Just follow your heart.
here the way i see it if your worried about stressing her out then wait a while untail she come then tell her
*Rolls eyes* Another person who can't make up their mind if they're gay or straight. Pick one.

As for your mother, tell her. Maybe she'll smack you around enough that you figure out of your straight or gay. Bisexual people bother me. Greedy ********.
wahmbulance DO NOT SAY ANYTHING wahmbulance
Some times i just wish I could tell people about my sexuality. But I'm 13, and thats not how things work here. My mom would be fine, but I don't know about my friends. I just don't know.
MinaLynnLyra
*Rolls eyes* Another person who can't make up their mind if they're gay or straight. Pick one.

As for your mother, tell her. Maybe she'll smack you around enough that you figure out of your straight or gay. Bisexual people bother me. Greedy ********]

keep your opinions on bi people to your self if you have nothing nice to say.
Think about it carfully. When I told my dad I was Bi I already knew that he wouldn't mind. My mom though... Still trying to find out her opinion. But anyways, If you do end up wanting to tell her do it when she's not stressed out very much. It might help even if only a little.
don't tell her because in the long run after making out with 20643653 girls you'll settle with a guy. rolleyes
User Image// first of all, you can't know if you're bi unless you've got deep into it, had a girlfriend, made out, had sex (yes, sex). make sure you're bi (because some people just fool themselves). also know your mom's opinion about it. unless she doesn't like bisexuals, tell her. she loves and cares about you, even if you being bisexual would make her uncomfortable/disappointed.//

Bashful Member

Ld your raj

IceFantasy's Husband

Hilarious Lunatic

I don't understand peoples need to announce their sexuality. I'm pretty open here, but I don't answer questiins that aren't asked out in the world. My boss/mother/friend doesn't need to know about my sexual misadventures, or even that I'm a registered democrat. My buisness is just that. My buisness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff