Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to not be in a relationship...I love him a lot..really I do..we been dateing for a year now, its all good and every thing,but I just want to go off and do my own thing....and I feel horrible about breaking up cuse hes a good guy and I love him and he loves me...but I feel like I cant put my self in this relationship at 100%...I get distant with him at times...ive kinda talked to him befor about it .....he told me either we r together or we r not..i don't want no back and forth s**t... and I get that..i understand...but I hate feel like im in the relationship cuse im afraid of losing him...im not close to veary many ppl.so I hard core freak out in my head/body..when I feel like im gona lose some one forever,...but i want live my life and break free from the bubble that i slow been breaking free of befor i met him...i feel like i sometimes put my lfe on hold cuse i don't want to lose or hurt him....(my longest relationship consecutively with out breaking up is 5months ...so me being with him for a year kinda freaks me out a bit as well cuse im feeling like im not really ready to settle down with some one...)...hes been their done that with a lot of things but for me every thing is like a kid in a toy store .. just don't know how to tell him with out loseing him or what.. crying crying crying ... i know i gota just not be a pus and do it...cuse i feel like it not fare to him if im not in to the relationship as he is...it sucks cuse its nothing that hes doing is wrong really....its mainly me.. .my nerves r telling me don't do it...bu tmy heart says theirs a world u need to c ...........ug cry
You just break up with him. You also have to realize that you cant break up with him and then expect him to stay, breaking up means that if he doesnt want to stay friends he wont. Dont be wishy washy on this s**t.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
There is a few things you can to help yourself and him. First you should tell how you feel about the relationship with him and how you feel towards him. You could talk about how to fix the problem or discuss about breaking up.

Good luck.

edit: Keeping these emotions are only going to get worse if you don't confront them. If you're miserable in a relationship it won't be fair on you nor him. He should have someone who equally loves him back and you should be happy in a relationship. You're not obligated to stay in the relationship to make him happy.

Shadowshaska's Waifu

8,750 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
be honest about how you feel. if your boyfriend doesn't even want to be friends (especially considering you're not ending this with bad blood) then he isn't as nice/good as he came off to be.
though sometimes everyone needs sometime to get over it.
just do what you wanna do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces