Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

Disconsented
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
You don't want to be just another noise right? If you were like music you'd really grab his attention. What does he like to do?
he likes to play games, in which i made myself learn how to play so we can play together, only worked for a little while...
You are chasing him dear and that loses it's touch after some time. If you want to reverse the dynamic you really need to learn how to attract attention like music does.
okay, i thought playing his favorite game of all time would get him excited. Hmm. Do you have any suggestions on how to be music? We're both 22.

Have you tried sex?
Sexual attraction doesn't last in the long run. If she wants to hold a man's desires she has to change constantly.

Dapper Dabbler

Disconsented
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
You don't want to be just another noise right? If you were like music you'd really grab his attention. What does he like to do?
he likes to play games, in which i made myself learn how to play so we can play together, only worked for a little while...
You are chasing him dear and that loses it's touch after some time. If you want to reverse the dynamic you really need to learn how to attract attention like music does.
okay, i thought playing his favorite game of all time would get him excited. Hmm. Do you have any suggestions on how to be music? We're both 22.

Have you tried sex?
yes, its something we have done often. But lately, being apart from each other at college really doesn't give us a chance for intimacy. This is our 7th semester apart. We see each other during summers and winters though...

Hilarious Prophet

Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
It's really simple, you have to be music.
at first i thought you were trolling, but i understand what you're talking about now. Thank you
Do you know why so many people are interested in a woman as boring and empty like Megan Fox?

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
at first i thought you were trolling, but i understand what you're talking about now. Thank you
Do you know why so many people are interested in a woman as boring as Megan Fox?

Because she's sexy, or so they say.

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
Disconsented
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay

Have you tried sex?
Sexual attraction doesn't last in the long run. If she wants to hold a man's desires she has to change constantly.
he is actually very sexual, with constant perverted thoughts (i get annoyed by it from time to time) do i don't think sexual attraction will ever end with him....

Hilarious Prophet

Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Do you know why so many people are interested in a woman as boring as Megan Fox?

There are lots of sexier women.That still doesn't explain the obsession with Megan Fox.

You're getting warmer.

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay

There are lots of sexier women.That still doesn't explain the obsession with Megan Fox.

You're getting warmer.

I'm not sure if i ever understood the obsession, pray tell.
You don't. You leave him to do with he wishes with his time, or you discuss the problem with him.

Dapper Dabbler

Fermionic
You don't. You leave him to do with he wishes with his time, or you discuss the problem with him.
discussing the problem really doesn't solve anything. He just ends up getting angry with himself because he thinks he can't make me happy.

Hilarious Prophet

Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay

You're getting warmer.

First, you must have such a large presence so that you can fill your boyfriend's mind the way a close-up fills the movie theater screen. You must have a style or presence that makes you stand out from everyone else. Be vague and dreamlike, yet not distant or absent, you don't want him to be unable to focus on or remember you. He just has to be seeing you in his mind when you're not there.
Hellokimmiee
Fermionic
discussing the problem really doesn't solve anything. He just ends up getting angry with himself because he thinks he can't make me happy.

Then you tell him you want it to change, or that you want to go in different directions.

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay

You're getting warmer.

First, you must have such a large presence that you can fill your boyfriend's mind the way a close-up fills the movie theater screen with a famous face. You must have a style or presence that makes you stand out from everyone else. Be vague and dreamlike, yet not distant or absent, you don't want him to be unable to focus on or remember you. He just has to be seeing you in his mind when you're not there.
that's my problem, how do i do that? He tends to only be able to focus on one thing at a time. He claims that its difficult to focus/pay attention to me when I'm not there. Yes he's faithful so i do trust him. I'm just a normal girl who wants attention and love all the time.

Hilarious Prophet

Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay

You're getting warmer.

First, you must have such a large presence that you can fill your boyfriend's mind the way a close-up fills the movie theater screen with a famous face. You must have a style or presence that makes you stand out from everyone else. Be vague and dreamlike, yet not distant or absent, you don't want him to be unable to focus on or remember you. He just has to be seeing you in his mind when you're not there.
that's my problem, how do i do that? He tends to only be able to focus on one thing at a time. He claims that its difficult to focus/pay attention to me when I'm not there. Yes he's faithful so i do trust him. I'm just a normal girl who wants attention and love all the time.

Everyone is a public performer. People never know exactly what you think or feel; they judge you on your appearance. You are an actor. And the most effective actors have an inner distance: like Johnny Depp, they can mold their physical presence as if they perceived it from the outside. This inner distance fascinates us. Celebrities are playful about themselves, always adjusting their image, adapting it to the times.

You need to create a dramatic flair and I can help you with that.
First, wrong place to post this.

Second, when you are in a long term relationship, its normal to grow alittle too familiar at times. If you are serious, start by having a sit-down conversation in a non-confrontational way. Make sure to note your issue is not that he has friends or spends time with them- your issue is you feel like you are being pushed out.

Then, when you have made your feelings known and, if he is still interested in a relationship, do your part to make it fun for him to hang out with you. Get dressed up, put some nice perfume on, etc. Then, go to something you both enjoy or mix in some stuff you both like. And, in all seriousness, think like a guy- put some physical spice in the mix. Last long term girlfriend I had, we went to a show, got back to her place, she made me dinner, and made some chocolate frosting. FYI- there was no cake.

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay

You're getting warmer.

Everyone is a public performer. People never know exactly what you think or feel; they judge you on your appearance. You are an actor. And the most effective actors have an inner distance: like Johnny Depp, they can mold their physical presence as if they perceived it from the outside. This inner distance fascinates us. Celebrities are playful about themselves, always adjusting their image, adapting it to the times.

You need to create a dramatic flair and I can help you with that.
what is a dramatic flair? I really don't want to be any more dramatic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff