Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now, and lately things have been a little rough due to being away at different colleges. He's been more into his friends lately,making me really lonely. His communication is horrible, if I'm lucky I'll get two short conversations a day which take hours due to his slow responses. I asked him if he's coming home this weekend and his exact words were "let me check with my friends first"... He says he still loves me very much, and tells me he loves me often. But i was wondering, do you guys have any advice? How do i get him crazy for me again? What's going on? sad

And Nooo please don't mention breaking up. I want to make this better...

Hilarious Prophet

It's really simple, you have to be music.

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
confused

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
He's drowning in noise and you're just another noise to him so I suggest you spice things up by arranging meetings and travel destinations.
what do you mean by noise?

Hilarious Prophet

Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
confused
You don't want to be just another noise right? If you were like music you'd really grab his attention. What does he like to do?

Hilarious Prophet

Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
He's drowning in noise and you're just another noise to him so I suggest you spice things up by arranging meetings and travel destinations.
Noise is a constant that you learn to ignore early on.

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
confused
You don't want to be just another noise right? If you were like music you'd really grab his attention. What does he like to do?
he likes to play games, in which i made myself learn how to play so we can play together, only worked for a little while...

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Noise is a constant that you learn to ignore early on.
makes sense... I don't wanna be noise sad

Hilarious Prophet

Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
confused
he likes to play games, in which i made myself learn how to play so we can play together, only worked for a little while...
You are chasing him dear and that loses it's touch after some time. If you want to reverse the dynamic you really need to learn how to attract attention like music does.

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
at first i thought you were trolling, but i understand what you're talking about now. Thank you

Dapper Dabbler

Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
confused
You are chasing him dear and that loses it's touch after some time. If you want to reverse the dynamic you really need to learn how to attract attention like music does.
okay, i thought playing his favorite game of all time would get him excited. Hmm. Do you have any suggestions on how to be music? We're both 22.
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
Hellokimmiee
Jacque De Molay
confused
okay, i thought playing his favorite game of all time would get him excited. Hmm. Do you have any suggestions on how to be music? We're both 22.

Have you tried sex?
i feel like i missed a lot of this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff