Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my last week of school, before christmas break! Of course it feels like eternity. So how can I make these 5 days go by quicker, anyone have anything that they do or don't do? If so please tell me how to make this week over. Any high school graduates who remember how to make days go by quick.

agentMOTHMAN92's Husbando

Desirable Trash

Usually, not much is accomplished during those five days, so why not bring a game to play with your friends? I only have two days this week, but my friends and I are going to play cards to pass the time. Friday, we played a board game, The Game of Life, and even the teacher got in on it. Games can help.
Tsubii
Usually, not much is accomplished during those five days, so why not bring a game to play with your friends? I only have two days this week, but my friends and I are going to play cards to pass the time. Friday, we played a board game, The Game of Life, and even the teacher got in on it. Games can help.
my teachers would never let me play games, i know in one class whell be watching x-mas movies almost all week.
swap one of the xmas movies with the Rocky Horror Picture Show. that should make things more fun, if not speedier.

Distinct Explorer

I would suggest bringing snacks, a gameboy, a deck of card, and other such impliments of pleasure. Otherwise just zone out in each and every class. Or get "sick" and skip school.
dont think about the weekend. plan stupid things to look forward to each and everyday this week and youll see that the weekend will come and go.
Pay attention in class. It sounds crazy, but if you're focused on something it'll seem to go by faster.
Abdallah
dont think about the weekend. plan stupid things to look forward to each and everyday this week and youll see that the weekend will come and go.
plan things like what?
Vweltin
Pay attention in class. It sounds crazy, but if you're focused on something it'll seem to go by faster.
that works. I think that's why this year is going by so fast. mrgreen
Sleep thats what i did
Never ever look at at watch or a clock. And find something entertaining to do.
is this really considered a life issue?
Just think to yourself how fast school is going by. In reality it is pretty fast because soon you'll be out of school.
Hmm, not really.

Let's see, play Benny in your head?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas