Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Loiterer

Like I am a very patient and tolerating person, but unfortunately many things and people try to provoke me. Things will happen in my day which I know is just happening to piss me off.
Now there is only so many times I can shrug it off and ignore it, but soon enough it comes by again.

It's like a fly, it's going to be in the room annoying you, but ofc after a few swings at it to make it to go away, eventually you're going to try to swat it.

It's come to a point people are telling me I have anger issues. I feel like there are a lot of flies in the room and apparently I have to let them to sit on my face, otherwise I have anger issues.

Cluttered Animal

Are you sure this is anger issues, or a bad friendships issue?

Unbeatable Loiterer

ManderTehPander
Are you sure this is anger issues, or a bad friendships issue?
Has nothing to do with friends..

Cluttered Animal

I saw in your first post people said you might have anger issues, I guess I mistook that as friends. My apologies.

Unbeatable Loiterer

ManderTehPander
I saw in your first post people said you might have anger issues, I guess I mistook that as friends. My apologies.
It's like I tell people what makes me angry, and even ask them to not do it again. But it's like they choose to ignore it and choose to make me angry. Then of course they tell me I have problems.

And I don't know which one it is, because things don't even make sense to me anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff