Welcome to Gaia! ::

sheehandan
Don't be a cheerleader. Go hang out with the band geeks! Or the anime freaks! They need womens.

Ooh! Join the computer club! Yeah!

::applause:: 3nodding

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Latiana
sheehandan
Don't be a cheerleader. Go hang out with the band geeks! Or the anime freaks! They need womens.

I'm in a band class nd hell no am I gunna be a geek! For a club I'll join Drama and the school paper.

That's good. I'm not in the drama club, but I'm in the musicals, and they're tons of fun, plus I get my community service hours by being in them.
Latiana
sheehandan

I'm in a band class nd hell no am I gunna be a geek! For a club I'll join Drama and the school paper.

What do you have against geeks? GEEKS SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *hack* *cough*. Anyway, one piece of advice is to never eat school burgers or pizza.
I had my first day of freshman-dom today and it actually didn't stink. Sure, in all the AP classes there's softmores calling you 'frosh' and stuff, but really it's not a big deal.

They don't push or trip you in the halls or make fun of you for walking with a map or anything. I guess, the mature ones remember being freshman and the immature ones are lost too. Maybe that's wrong but that's how I see it biggrin

Really though, don't sweat it all that much.
sheehandan

dont forget to run for precident of the student council... oh yeah and join the chess club...LOL...aw, were so mean sad

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
You'll be fine. Just don't be the type of person to piss people off all the time.
Canadian_Dude
Latiana
sheehandan

What do you have against geeks? GEEKS SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *hack* *cough*. Anyway, one piece of advice is to never eat school burgers or pizza.

I think they will, but I dont wanna rule. LoL.
And I'll bring my own lunch for now on.
Say no 2 drugs whee

Saria Chan's Husbando

Beloved Husband

3,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gaian 50
for me grade 9 wasn't so bad, no one really bugged me, so it should be ok. though i noticed that the really hyper grade 9's are looked down upon in my school sweatdrop but yea, just relax and enjoy it, the work gets alot harder once u go up in grades xp im goin into 11
Latiana
Love_Music
Latiana
Ok, I am just going into highschool in 7 days or so, does anyone have any advise for me? I was thinking of joining the soccer team and be a cheerleader(cause I'm strong and thin). I was nevous on how I will be treated as a 9er, how hard the classes would be and the friend stuff. Does anyone have any helpfull advice?

Yeah dont piss anyone off, they will make your life hell, and dont give in to people being cruel or nasty, chances are they are justing trying to scare off a few people,, just try hard and have fun, oh yeah and if you have to be thin to be a cheerleader thats just stupid, i know why not make a group of morbid leaders, screw cheerfull ! smile
i was in the same boat last year....i learned be nice to the teachers and youll be fine.....even if its the worse teacher ever and everyone else hates them be nice to them and if you ever have time talk to them and youll do fine.....just make sure you do the work that your told to do biggrin
Don't Start s**t. Let Someone Else Piss You Off Before You Get Your a** Booted. You Just Look Like The Better Person.

But Anyways.

It's Easy To Piss "Popular" People Off, I Remember That From Highschool. One Knocked Over Book Belonging To A Popular Kid And You Get To Walk Around With Some Unwritten Huge "L" On Your Forehead For The Rest Of The Year. whee

But Overall, Don't Try To Impress Superficial Assholes. You'll Be Treated And Branded A.. -thinks of creative word-.. A ********. smile
Latiana
Ok, I am just going into highschool in 7 days or so, does anyone have any advise for me? I was thinking of joining the soccer team and be a cheerleader(cause I'm strong and thin). I was nevous on how I will be treated as a 9er, how hard the classes would be and the friend stuff. Does anyone have any helpfull advice?

trash can the midgets!!!!! im an 11er, so just stick with the classes you want, and get some good friends. and dont get in a fight, cause usually the other person has some friends, but if you're like......(then you still take them all on, and win!!!!! ninja ) join a kendo club, if you're school has one. mine does and i live in nevada.

Invisible Hoarder

11,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
Get involved with a large group... you should definately go out for soccer and/or cheerleading. Its always a good idea to get to know some upperclassmen. Last year, when I was a freshman, being in band really helped me adjust to high school. Also, don't fear the upperclassmen... even though they want you to! Lol!
aaawww...youre a Freshie!...all I have to say is good luck and just be yourself....if youre lucky you might be mistaken for an upper classmen!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff