Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Millionaire

SilverCities
I have a friend who jokes with this enough to make me feel uncomfortable, but I guess people can't help who they are, but they can help what they do. My friends never done anything that would get him in trouble, or will.

If he did, the act as well as lack of control would remove the value of him in my eyes to a point I wouldn't be able to maintain a companionship with them.

How does one even joke about this?
weeneez
SilverCities
I have a friend who jokes with this enough to make me feel uncomfortable, but I guess people can't help who they are, but they can help what they do. My friends never done anything that would get him in trouble, or will.

If he did, the act as well as lack of control would remove the value of him in my eyes to a point I wouldn't be able to maintain a companionship with them.

He'll say things like Can you register yourself as a sexual offender? or Too Young is only a name in china, neutral

Dapper Millionaire

SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities

He'll say things like Can you register yourself as a sexual offender? or Too Young is only a name in china, neutral

He just seems like he's being dumb about it, but I don't see any actual seriousness in it. I mean, I see plenty of people joke about that stuff on the internet, even here, but when actual molestation and ***** are thrown into the story, they straighten up. I understand where your concern comes from though.
weeneez
SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities

He just seems like he's being dumb about it, but I don't see any actual seriousness in it. I mean, I see plenty of people joke about that stuff on the internet, even here, but when actual molestation and ***** are thrown into the story, they straighten up. I understand where your concern comes from though.

Oh I know him well enough to know its a thing. Besides the first time I ever hung out with him, his other friend turned around and made us prove we where over 16, so yeah I think he may of had some past.

Dapper Millionaire

SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities

Oh I know him well enough to know its a thing. Besides the first time I ever hung out with him, his other friend turned around and made us prove we where over 16, so yeah I think he may of had some past.

Oh wow eek
It just threw me off when you said he asked if he could register to be a sex offender. I mean, why would he want to put himself out there as a sex offender? You would think they wouldn't want to be publicly known that way.
weeneez
SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities

Oh wow eek
It just threw me off when you said he asked if he could register to be a sex offender. I mean, why would he want to put himself out there as a sex offender? You would think they wouldn't want to be publicly known that way.

To my knowledge the urge is their but the ramification stop him. Its a complete deal breaker, and even so it makes me feel uncomfortable. Its tragic because otherwise hes smart, kind and a good guy.

Dapper Millionaire

SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities

Oh wow eek

To my knowledge the urge is their but the ramification stop him. Its a complete deal breaker, and even so it makes me feel uncomfortable. Its tragic because otherwise hes smart, kind and a good guy.

It was the same way for me with my friend in the OP. He was intellectual, he ran a High School club as VP one year, and then actual President his last year of High School. Not to mention he was very fit and he worked out and did wrestling too I believe.
weeneez
SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities
weeneez
SilverCities

Oh wow eek

It was the same way for me with my friend in the OP. He was intellectual, he ran a High School club as VP one year, and then actual President his last year of High School. Not to mention he was very fit and he worked out and did wrestling too I believe.

Mhhmn he's dating another friend of mine at the moment, I hope he adjusts and lives a happy and eventless life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff