Welcome to Gaia! ::

I keep having worries about high school which is coming right around the corner.....so i was wondering if anybody could lend me some useful advice, on everything....boys, making friends, school work, just everything and anything would be great, thankies~! smile

Autobiographer

Ceramic Stardust
I keep having worries about high school which is coming right around the corner.....so i was wondering if anybody could lend me some useful advice, on everything....boys, making friends, school work, just everything and anything would be great, thankies~! smile

So this year was my first year in highschool. Girl, trust me I think youll love it. Out here where I attend it isn't like those cliche highschools. Everyone just hangs out with their groups and stays out of eachothers ways. Mmm. The work isn't too hard in the beginning but definitely do not slack off whatsoever. As long as you have a good group of friends then you'll be all set. Don't be afraid to make new ones either! As for guys.. Well I wouldn't know besides the fact that I act like a creep by cute ones

My year was very memorable overall. I think that yours will be too!~
HUG ME 0NCE
Ceramic Stardust

So this year was my first year in highschool. Girl, trust me I think youll love it. Out here where I attend it isn't like those cliche highschools. Everyone just hangs out with their groups and stays out of eachothers ways. Mmm. The work isn't too hard in the beginning but definitely do not slack off whatsoever. As long as you have a good group of friends then you'll be all set. Don't be afraid to make new ones either! As for guys.. Well I wouldn't know besides the fact that I act like a creep by cute ones

My year was very memorable overall. I think that yours will be too!~

aw, thankies i hope itll be a good year for me...im not good at getting to know people i always make bad first impressions...lolz, correct me if im wrong but was your sig. picture of leetuek w/ lipstick??

Autobiographer

Ceramic Stardust

Haha! I'm not good with first impressions either. I'm only talkative and weird with my small group of friends, but other than that I'm a wallflower~
Yeah it is leeteuk. X)
HUG ME 0NCE
Ceramic Stardust

Haha! I'm not good with first impressions either. I'm only talkative and weird with my small group of friends, but other than that I'm a wallflower~
Yeah it is leeteuk. X)

Yeah, somtimes i just say dumb stuff tto people i dont know very well...its embarasing..omg i love hm~! i love all of Suju, do you like other kpop bands? O.O

Autobiographer

Ceramic Stardust

I say things that are stupid too. But lately I've been becoming more open.. So I guess it's okay~<3
I loove k-pop. Almost every single band. I got into it around the seventh grade

Tipsy Prophet

I think what made high school so easy for me is being involved in a lot of activities with a large mix of classes. I was in marching band, so I got to know all sorts of people from freshman to seniors before the school year even started. Theater was just as awesome. Got to know a lot of different people from a wide mix of groups. My advice? Join plenty of clubs.

Also, people like to blow high school way out of proportion. If you don't get swept up in all the petty drama, high school can be a lot of fun!

Lonely Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Always keep up with school work.
Join a few clubs ( i found some of my best and closest friends in clubs)
Go to school events ( football games even if you may or may not like football, dances, back to school night etc)

Enjoy it to the fullest!! ( don't let boys ruin your day or friendship quarrels ruin your life )

I'm in college now and i wish sometimes i was in high school.
Ceramic Stardust

highschool is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than primary school sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo much better emotion_kirakira
Ceramic Stardust

i finished last year and i already want to go back,, cherrish it, it is some of the best years eva!

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Highschools is like middleschool with more people at first. Especially if a lot of people from there are in highschool. But do branch outside of your middleshchool friends. Remember that everyone is in the same boat, so they will all be nervous.

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
i'm in my second year of high school, and it's not too bad. i agree with what people are saying about joining clubs and other things. Just don't get far behind on your school work.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Trust me when I say your first and last will be the best. The rest of the time you will be going "get me outta here!" and don't worry we all think it at one point int time.

School work, get it done as soon as you can! not slack.
HUG ME 0NCE
Ceramic Stardust

I say things that are stupid too. But lately I've been becoming more open.. So I guess it's okay~<3
I loove k-pop. Almost every single band. I got into it around the seventh grade

I was imagining that i would become more opean and social as i bagan meeting more and more people...ha ha, thats cool, i got into it in 7th to, but i have been into jrock since 5th. have you seen SHINee's sherlock?
Neytiri anne
Ceramic Stardust

i finished last year and i already want to go back,, cherrish it, it is some of the best years eva!

Aw, i hope i can. did you worry at first too?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff