Welcome to Gaia! ::

InvincibIe's Oppa

Consumer

I'm guessing he either bruised your uterus or your period is coming. You're aware of it, right?

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Another thing that might be causing some pain is if you're not properly aroused before penetration. You said you've only had sex twice, correct?
Be sure there's a lot of foreplay before-hand, and like others have said, tell him, "hey, not so rough" next time. Some positions also allow the guy to go deeper than others, like if you're in missionary but he pulls your legs up to rest on his shoulders. I really can't handle that position for very long because it does start to hurt me after a while. ^^;

Liberal Fatcat

You must be having some pretty rough sex says this observer. If its only your 2nd time, I wouldnt have my partner be going in so strongly. Ease up next time or be on top.

Also, you might not have been all the way aroused. When a girl is properly ready for intercourse, normally the guy shouldnt be able to hit the cervix at all. When you're nice and ready, the cervix sorta just moves a bit deeper into your body, which leaves more room for him. Definitely give yourself a few days to recover before going at it again.
This Isnt Sparta
You must be having some pretty rough sex says this observer. If its only your 2nd time, I wouldnt have my partner be going in so strongly. Ease up next time or be on top.

Also, you might not have been all the way aroused. When a girl is properly ready for intercourse, normally the guy shouldnt be able to hit the cervix at all. When you're nice and ready, the cervix sorta just moves a bit deeper into your body, which leaves more room for him. Definitely give yourself a few days to recover before going at it again.

Oh it's definitely not my second time lol.

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I think you and your boyfriend might want to talk a little more about what exactly is going on during sex before you jump back into it. A big concern may honestly be that he's more ready than you are for sex and without the proper arousal, it's hurting you. You guys should have some conversation about what feels good and what doesn't, and maybe how he could make the situation more enjoyable for you. Do you only experience pain after the fact? Or is he too rough for you overall? A strong inner dialogue is really important in a sexual relationship imo.

It's definitely not pregnancy because you can't tell that early on, but maybe you could even look into a different brand of condom, if you've always used that one and always experienced this problem, that could be a good idea as well
chelsea-chee
Another thing that might be causing some pain is if you're not properly aroused before penetration. You said you've only had sex twice, correct?
Be sure there's a lot of foreplay before-hand, and like others have said, tell him, "hey, not so rough" next time. Some positions also allow the guy to go deeper than others, like if you're in missionary but he pulls your legs up to rest on his shoulders. I really can't handle that position for very long because it does start to hurt me after a while. ^^;

I think people misread haha. It was my first time where we did it twice in a day.
It's not my first or second time by far xD

But I was bent over his couch so I have no clue other than him going deep
Him hitting the cervix is almost certainly the problem, it's not supposed to happen during sex. The cause is often a combination a well-endoved partner, rough sex and possibly lack of excitement for you. Not much to do about the former, but I would try to change your sex habits. Try more foreplay, and simply explain that he's too big to be this rough (shouldn't bother the typical male too much).

I would refrain from sex until your pain disappears, and if it isn't decreasing, go pay your doctor a second visit.

I wouldn't worry the slightest about you being pregnant. Sounds like you're taking precautions, and these symptoms aren't in line with this regardless.

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Satanic Cries
But I was bent over his couch so I have no clue other than him going deep

Hmm yes, that is a position where the guy can hit deeper than usual. The pain might have also came from you being bent over his couch; the arm digging into your stomach? If you were in that position for a while, you might just be sore from that, as well as how rough he was being.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff