Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need some advice!!!!! I go out w/ rhis one guy. N things are okay, but not like it used to be..But then his friend n I have been talkin for a lil while,n I kinda like him.. N he told me he liked me, so im really just confused... Their like best friends, but im really feelin this other guy..What do I do...Im n the 7th grade just n case ya wanna know...
Mmm.. seventh grade. The time of emotions, puberty, and betrayal.
Don't fool yourself. Whoever you like more, you should follow your heart. Even though you're going to hurt your present boyfriend, and you might cause a slight rift between the boy's in question's friendship, but hey. You're 12/13. You guys'll get over it.
just think on it and make your own decision... we're not you and we can't what tell your emotions are, so just ask yourself who you like more
Decide who you like more.
You could go for the other guy if you think you'll be happier with him, or you could just not go with anyone until you know how to handle a relationship. Your choice.
~Kihou-chan

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
If you cannot decide who you want to date by yourself, then perhaps relationships are not for you yet.
You're only in the 7th grade, and relationships aren't so important at that time. Pretty much, you should go out with the person who you feel comfortable with and you know you'd have a good time with. Whatever decision you make, make sure you don't ruin the friendship of the two guys. Friendships are more important than dating. My personal suggestion, don't dump your boyfriend to automatically date his friend. If you feel you don't want to date your current bf, break it off, but let things cool before getting another boyfriend.
Yah..thanx...just wanted to let ya'll know this concerns my friend..For two reasons...No~one would write back, when I said it was for her..They all were like stay out of her business...So i had to act like it was my prob...Sorry, if any of ya'll are ticke!!! But this is the situation she's in...She didnt want people to know her name, since her boyfriend is on her n goes in this forum!!! So thanx for actually helping her, see ya!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff