Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, i like this really popular guy at school. but he doesn't even know i go to the school anymore. in 5th grade we were really good friends, but then i moved for about a year. the thing is, all of his friends are real jerks, one of them is my nieghbor, and one of the biggest bullies to me!! i don't know if i should get up engh courage to ask him out when the school year starts again. what do you think i should do?
Well, I'd say be wary, because if his friends are jerks, there's a good chance he will be, too <__< But I'm assuming that if you like him, he's a nice guy, and if he is, he should either graciously accept or reject your proposal,and you have nothing to lose ^_^
Ms. physobitch14
ok, i like this really popular guy at school. but he doesn't even know i go to the school anymore. in 5th grade we were really good friends, but then i moved for about a year. the thing is, all of his friends are real jerks, one of them is my nieghbor, and one of the biggest bullies to me!! i don't know if i should get up engh courage to ask him out when the school year starts again. what do you think i should do?

i say go for it theres really nothing to loss anyways and just ingnore the bullies
dont let his a*****e friends get in the way. u should talk to him see if he remembers you. you can do watever u want to and no one can stop you. cool
If he say's no then you've just got one less rejection to your next...acception? Is that the word? or is it...nonrejection? sweatdrop lol, anyway, the more fialures you have, the closer you are to your big success! That's one of my favoite sayings. xd
i don't know...
Ms. physobitch14
i don't know...
just tri. you never know until you tri. wink

1,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
You have so many threads, cant you just have one, instead of 4?
well, i tried once, but he just looked at me like i was crazy. and he was always sooo nice to me before, we were best friends.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Don't do it. Chances are that if his friends are all jerks, he is as well. Love isn't worth it, especially not in this case.
Ms. physobitch14
well, i tried once, but he just looked at me like i was crazy. and he was always sooo nice to me before, we were best friends.
im sorry to hear that. but still if he looked at you like you were crazy i say screw it and find someone else. he ovousily dosnt like u any more. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff