Welcome to Gaia! ::

God, that's aweful. Either way you have a terrible physician; she either can't tell when patient is pregnant or she lied about it??!! God I'd probably sue...
But that is your choice. I think the most pressing need right now is to figure out what to do with the baby.
Is there a Planned Parenthood in your area that would be willing to give you an abortion?
I'm sorry that happened to you...
Report your father.
Tell your mother.
If you keep the child... (which i dont reccomend) then make sure he/she never knows. For their own sake, they should NEVER know who they're father is.
If you dont keep the child... and if no one will abort you, give it up for adoption.

And for all you ******** who dont believe the s**t that is told in LI, then get the ******** out... seriously.
You shouldn't even risk saying it's bullshit. There's really no fun in having people think somthing serious like rape and molestation is bullshit when it take a hard toll on the person's mental stability.
Jesus Christ, have a heart.
Canada will apparently abort up to 5 months. I've never heard of anyone getting it done that late, but that's what people have said.
Have you told your mom yet?
And yes if the gyno lied to you, you could most likely take legal action and sue them for not telling you the truth. They have no right to keep that sort of information from you, and whether or not you get an abortion is none of their business.
Shuichi13
The Eighth House
Shuichi13
I posted recently about how my father had been sexually abusing me since I was 5, I'm now 18, and have been on my own now for 3 months. However, after the last time my father raped me, I hadn't had a period, and when I finally got checked. My OBGYN gave me a test, and said I was not pregnant, and I took her word for it. However, it's now almost 14 weeks after my last rape, and I still haven't had a period, so I took 3 home pregnancy tests and all of them came back positive. I think my Gynecologist lied to me about being pregnant because she knew I would have an abortion. So now, I'm too far along for most places to give me an abortion, and I know that by the time this baby is born in another 5 and a half months I'll be too attached to give it up for adoption.

What should I do....

First, double check to make sure you can't get an abortion somehow. Could you still do surgical abortion? I'm not sure how many monthes you can be though...

If you do have the baby I'm not sure how it would look since it's with your dad. I would feel sorry for the kid being told that his grandpa is his dad too...so don't give up trying to get an abortion.

If you think that your Gynecologist was LYING to you, they obviosly need to be SUED. It's not your fault your this far in the pregnacy. Get a new doctor! This instent!

Not only them, but your dad. Haven't you told anybody? These people could go to prison! Don't take it upon yourslef to raise this child alone becasue these people are just...lyers and assholes.

Do something NOW, anything, tell somebody.
I've been to three clinics to see about an abortion, and none of them would offer it to me because I'm too far along.

I'll probably take your advice and contact a lawyer tomorrow though to see if I do have a lawsuit I can file, thanks.

And my dad is in jail already because of this, he's already been convicted due to the overwhelming amount of evidence I was able to provide, and is serving a life sentence without a chance of parole for repeated rapes of a minor, incest, and a few other charges. So yeah, I've already told people

i dont know what state youre in, but you may want to check the states around you. Sometimes you will find that the abortion limits are different. i think there are some states where the cut off is 6 months. And i agree, your OBGYN needs to be sued if she lied to you. Because of her lie, she could have cost the life of the baby (assuming thats why she lied in the first place) or even cost you your life. Its medical malpractice. anyways...like i said..check other states, and soon. gl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff