Welcome to Gaia! ::

.....Okay, everytime I get like really nervous, or excited, I get to feeling really nauseous and this happens all the time I start to like a guy. It just happened this weekend, I mean I went out with him Saturday night, we made out and he's perfect, but I woke up Sunday and felt like s**t, and I don't know what to do, because I really like him, but this can't be happening everytime I go out with him. I guess I've just turned so many guys away because of this. I don't want to turn him away, what do I do?
Reason out your emotions before you let them control you. Your making yourself sick by over reacting.
Crafts
Reason out your emotions before you let them control you. Your making yourself sick by over reacting.

I've tried to like not think about it, but I mean nothing works, and its not just with the guy thing its that way about a lot of things.
stv_26
Crafts

I've tried to like not think about it, but I mean nothing works, and its not just with the guy thing its that way about a lot of things.

Don't ignore it... its jsut gonna lurk in the back of your mind. Reason them out.
Crafts
stv_26
Crafts

Don't ignore it... its jsut gonna lurk in the back of your mind. Reason them out.

How do I do that, I don't understand what you mean by reason them out.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Decide what you want before you act. If you like him and want to consider dating him on a regular basis, then ask him if he would like to do that. If you are able to become more comfortable around him then your nervousness will fade over time.
Sensedog
Decide what you want before you act. If you like him and want to consider dating him on a regular basis, then ask him if he would like to do that. If you are able to become more comfortable around him then your nervousness will fade over time.

You think so, I hope so because I really like him and he seems like he'll treat me good, and I need someone stable in my life right now.
stv_26
Crafts
stv_26
Crafts

How do I do that, I don't understand what you mean by reason them out.

Well, whenever you start getting sick, try and figure out why you are sick, once you figure that out. Come up with a few reasons why it would be silly to be worried or overly excited about that.
I have the same problem. I take a deep breath and try to relax. Or eat some mints (They calm your stomach(sp?)). It's most likely all in your head, so you just need to relax.
im nt an expert but u will find if u jus relax and tlk to sum1 about it u will calm down try askin him out he probably will say yes cos trust me as a guy they usually feel the same
You just need to relax. Stop worrying so much that you'll ******** up and they'll never see you again. It's not the end of the world.

Chances are, they'll like you better if you relax...
If he was a real man then you wouldn't have to worry about running him away and if you do happen to run him away then he wasn't the one for you there are other fish in the sea 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff