Welcome to Gaia! ::

Somber Star

shannon951
i still like him even though i am younge i miss him i mean he is sweet hot funny and not that smart but still

Don't worry, someday you will wake up and realize that he was just a major jerk and will be totally over him. Until then, just take good care of yourself and eat lots of ice cream!
we shpeek engrish?!11oneone!!/?
shannon951
crying crying so where broken up but he goes to my friend which whore going out right before we went out (and after)abyways he said:i would never go out with that b***h !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what would u do ?(hes my ex)'

reprhase
I say you, him, go. Ok, so the guy whore was her gf/bf are bad people......
that is about how much sense you make.
Sariss
shannon951
i still like him even though i am younge i miss him i mean he is sweet hot funny and not that smart but still
He's not your boyfriend anymore. Get over it. He has someone else. Move on, and keep your nose out of his buisness. What he chooses to do has nothing to do with you.

3nodding I agree with that one. When I broke up with my bf he got another girl a week later... I have no problem with him getting a girl it's the one week after part that bugs me. I'm not sure why so I'm ignoring it as much as possible. I guess I feel that a month or so is a more respectable time to be single before finding someone else to date. Hell we broke up last year and I'm still single lol.

But it's not your business who he dates anymore. If what he said bothers you talk to him about it. I'm friends with both my ex and his current gf (I'm assuming they are still dating as they keep breaking up then getting back together lol). As far as I know he doesn't say bad things about me and I really don't care if he does or not.
His trying to find me a new bf that I don't want well makes up for the insults he never sent my way lol.
Wow. The replies to this in the beginning are more disturbing than the first post. stare

Well, you're broken up now. :/ If he doesn't want to be with you any more, you gotta let it go. It's his life and his choice where he goes from that point on. Perhaps he says 'I would never go out with that b***h!!1' only to make you feel better. I don't know. If you want more advice, please elaborate your post.

Good luck in whatever happens. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces