Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

12,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Does anyone know of a guy in real life named Giotto Corleone? he is 20 years old, his birthday is May the 15th 1995 and he is italian, my sister has been looking for him for three years ever since a site named Tinierme shut down, they have been together for a long time and has lost contact with him and she's been looking for him ever since, the last thing she remembers him saying to her that he was moving to Norway, if anyone knows him please PM me or leave a comment. Thank you very much for your help.

Sparkly Duck

Unfortunately the odds are slim. If they were so close, how do they not have any other forms of communication? Is this true?

Noob

My opinion is that if she was together with him for a long time, she should have used something more reliable to talk with him like email, or had his email for just in case purposes. If she knows him that well, she should be able to find him on Facebook maybe. Or if they were together she should know what he looks like? She could do an image search to see if he uploaded the image elsewhere.

Loyal Gaian

12,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
They was talking to each other on another site of Tinierme which is the Japan site...and she's been trying to contact him there, but has not answered or heard anything back from him...even in an email too...but as far as Facebook...i think he did had one but then deleted it...if i remember right what my sis said, but all i know is that...he hasn't answered her back any at all and she's in a depressed state and she misses him a lot... sad

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
isn't he 19?
He likely ditched her. You dont delete all of your acounts that people contact you on for no reason, he is avoiding her. She needs to move on.

Loyal Gaian

12,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
1kaz
isn't he 19?

Nope, he is 20 o-o

Loyal Gaian

12,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
legnanellaf5
He likely ditched her. You dont delete all of your acounts that people contact you on for no reason, he is avoiding her. She needs to move on.

hmmm...i don't think he would do that to her...but who knows though...unless something happened to him... o-o
Aurica Yuuki
legnanellaf5

hmmm...i don't think he would do that to her...but who knows though...unless something happened to him... o-o

Its been 3 years. Why do you think he cares about her? I have talked to many people online and you dont 'loose touch' accidently. One person made the concious effort to not be online or give other forms of communication. If he deleted his fb, doesnt check up on the email he gave her, etc...he is purposely ignoring her.

Bunny

I hope you find him!

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
legnanellaf5

that could be true, just like hackers from company they first answer your calls and than once they got the things they wanted from you. They don't pick up calls once they recognise your number.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff