Welcome to Gaia! ::

BattleAngelA
In the end, drugs are void of destruction that does not stop at self destruction. Espically a mother should be more carefull not to take drugs. I would tell, since this can only end badley. Yes there will problems at the beginning but you will be helping her. Hard drugs will hurt you so bad.
Just like Rick James said "Cocaine is a hell of a drug"

She's more than likely well aware of how the drug will hurt her life, and frankly, I don't think she cares. She's done it before, when she was 9-11ish. One of my friends (The one who was talking earlier, but not the one who is friends with the girl) has recently come off of the same drug. He hasn't done it in a month, but his body is still not back to normal from coming off of it.

The drug isn't cocaine tho. O.o;
Goobie

If you don't mind me asking, what drug is she doing?

E? Heroin? Cocain?

Speed, altho she also smokes a lot of pot. Extreme amounts. O_O;;; Daily.

What amazes me is how well-behaved and smart her kids are. And how she doesn't do drugs in front of her kids, or anything like that.
Kupi-Chan
Goobie

If you don't mind me asking, what drug is she doing?

E? Heroin? Cocain?

Speed, altho she also smokes a lot of pot. Extreme amounts. O_O;;; Daily.

What amazes me is how well-behaved and smart her kids are. And how she doesn't do drugs in front of her kids, or anything like that.

Yeah, my mom was using that a lot as well. She doesn't seem to have had many extreme effects because of the drug, but it is still very serious... Of course you know that... x.x

Have you talked to her about how her using the drugs worries you? Bring up the fact that she has kids to worry about.
Goobie

Yeah, my mom was using that a lot as well. She doesn't seem to have had many extreme effects because of the drug, but it is still very serious... Of course you know that... x.x

Have you talked to her about how her using the drugs worries you? Bring up the fact that she has kids to worry about.

Yeah, I know it's pretty serious. Most of my friends now do drugs at least casually. Everyone seems to handle it pretty maturely. A few have kids, and their kids are great and all that.

I really feel like it's not my place to tell her what to do, you know? I mean, people are going to do what they want. People who are heavy drug users are often selfish, and care more about themselves than how others feel. I mean, she's a good person, and a caring person, but if it were to be me telling her how I felt about it, she may feel like I was out of place.

Currently she's out of work, and not really looking for a new job. She takes her kids to school and picks them up, and the rest of the time lays at home doing drugs. Her kids are wonderful, which is more than likely as a result of her husband. She married and had her first child when she was 18, and had a rather.. 'wild' teen years, you could say?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff