Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

I'm just troubled over the fact that my ex has been saying some comments about me.
He apparently said that I was pathetic for dating my other ex once again.
The ex who is saying things about me cheated on me throughout the relationship and dumped me for one of the girls he cheated on me with.
So apparently I'm pathetic for moving on.
I just don't understand why he keeps saying little comments if he "Doesn't give two shits about me."
He had also been trying to ask about my current relationship.

Should I just ignore it?
Why does he keep saying things if he wanted nothing to do with me?

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
Why would you pay any attention to him? He's mean-spirited, immature, bitter, insecure, and dishonest. He's not really worth the mental energy. If you ignore him, you'll be denying him what he wants, which is a reaction from you or the ability to influence your mood. He's being a troll, and we all know better than to feed those.

Wheezing Fatcat

fubenkunai
Why would you pay any attention to him? He's mean-spirited, immature, bitter, insecure, and dishonest. He's not really worth the mental energy. If you ignore him, you'll be denying him what he wants, which is a reaction from you or the ability to influence your mood. He's being a troll, and we all know better than to feed those.

Thank you for the advice dear. I'll just ignore it then and focus on being happy heart

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
o -g l e a m i n g- o
fubenkunai

Thank you for the advice dear. I'll just ignore it then and focus on being happy heart

Yay! And I wouldn't worry too much about other people taking him seriously. It's a pretty obvious case of sour grapes on his part. I think most people will hear him an either stand up for you, or roll their eyes and say, "Yeah, sure, whatever, dude." They'll know he's just bitter because he lost out on your awesomeness.

Wheezing Fatcat

fubenkunai

Yay! And I wouldn't worry too much about other people taking him seriously. It's a pretty obvious case of sour grapes on his part. I think most people will hear him an either stand up for you, or roll their eyes and say, "Yeah, sure, whatever, dude." They'll know he's just bitter because he lost out on your awesomeness.

Awe! I feel a lot better now (:
He can lay in his grave of lies! >: D
Sounds like he isn't over you.
He had you, thought you were not good enough, cheated on you and hooked up with new girl.
Now yuo have moved on he's realized he's lost out.
So he's bitter and childish and trying to ruin things for you.
Ignore him. You can and will do better.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
o -g l e a m i n g- o
I'm just troubled over the fact that my ex has been saying some comments about me.
He apparently said that I was pathetic for dating my other ex once again.
The ex who is saying things about me cheated on me throughout the relationship and dumped me for one of the girls he cheated on me with.
So apparently I'm pathetic for moving on.
I just don't understand why he keeps saying little comments if he "Doesn't give two shits about me."
He had also been trying to ask about my current relationship.

Should I just ignore it?
Why does he keep saying things if he wanted nothing to do with me?

yes ofcourse ignore it...its just not worth your time...he has to try to feel good about himself cause he knows he was wrong so saying things about you make him a real man......what a douch.....I am so happy you moved on....

gramps

Dangerous Lunatic

14,925 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Why the hell do you care what an ex says about you. Especially someone as immature as him. Obviously you moving on is something he didn't want to see. He wanted you to be sulking in depression but you're not so don't bother with him and continue your happy life.
He sounds pretty bitter. Ignore him. It might make him a little more pissed, but he'll hopefully stop his petty little comments soon.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
damn sounds like my ex O.o

Gawker

As already said, he's just bitter. Just ignore the comments and carry on getting on with your life. You have no need to let them bring you down.
It doesn't matter what he thinks or says, he's supposed to be out of your life. He's an ex for a reason.

He's saying these things because he gets a response out of you. It sounds like he's upset that you are NOT devastated by the break-up. The only thing he has left is making you feel bad with insults. It's incredibly childish and you should not put up with it.

Block his number and social network accounts. Completely cut him off from you. You're dating someone else now. There's no reason your ex should be getting ANY attention from you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff